Arjun weds Draupadi

"Govind I swear if you continue teasing me about Angraj , I will..." Niyati was confused thinking what she would do.
Govind couldn't stop himself from laughing.
"Sakhi, your husband is going to be very lucky. You are pure entertainment!" Krishna cried smiling widely.
Niyati glared at him with fire in her eyes.
"Again, again you are teasing me!"
"Sakhi I didn't even mention the name 'Karn' . Is it my fault that the word 'husband' is reminding you of Angraj?" Govind cried innocently laughing .
"I didn't. Hey narayan! Give some wisdom to my sakha!" She cried.
Krishna smiled ironically.

"Chitrali is quite fond of Angraj" Krishna cried smiling and noticing Niyati.
She frowned immediately.
"I don't care. Whatever" Niyati cried with an irritation in her voice.
"She was following her everywhere. I was afraid she would even follow her in his bath!" Govind cried.
"Did she?" Niyati cried shocked. How dare she !
"No , I stopped her from doing so sakhi but..."
"But ! But what Govind?" Niyati asked eagerly.
" I thought you dont care sakhi" Krishna cried smiling.
Niyati didn't even realise herself blushing at her friend's words.
" No ,I don't care...actually he is a guest and chitrali's behaviour will give a create a bad impression about Panchal" Niyati cried satisfied with her excuse.
"And what impression did Angraj have of Panchal when you shouted at me and started running after me with your bad temper and scary eyes?" Govind asked trying to control his laughter.
"But....I...I have work!"Niyati cried and left the chamber.
She is so innocent and naive. I can't believe the destiny is going to be so unjust to her, krishna sighed as a drop of tear trickled down his cheek.

 I can't believe the destiny is going to be so unjust to her, krishna sighed as a drop of tear trickled down his cheek

"Angraj let's visit the garden!" Chitrali cried excited.
Karn wanted to escape. He was trapped with Chitrali.since her arrival she had not left his side for a single second. He was getting somewhat irritated. Moreover he saw Niyati and Arjun hanging around earlier. Hardly did he know that they were just friends and Draupadi also joined them momentarily.

Chitrali pulled Angraj to the garden.
Niyati was already sitting there admiring the flowers. Karn was mesmerised seeing the beautiful princess. He kept gazing at her. She was engrossed in the nature and enjoyed it to the fullest.

"Chitra, Maharaj has called for you. I think you should go visit him first." It was Govind.
Karn sighed relief.
"But I am showing the panchal palace garden to Angraj!" Chitrali cried irritated by the news.
"That's okay Chitra. Niyati will show Angraj around. I myself would have done the honour but Maharaj has called for me too. I suppose we should better hurry . You are well aware of Maharaj Drupad's temper"Govind cried.
Chitra nodded nervously.
"Jiji!!!" Chitra called out to Niyati.
Niyati turned around to find three people standing there. How didn't she notice them.
Wow! Again Govind will tease me and this time Angraj is also present here. Chitrali is still holding Karn's hand. Why does she keep doing that!, thought Niyati.
She was again a little agitated but tried her best to brush off the feelings.
"Jiji can you please show Angraj around? He wanted to see the palace garden"
Niyati looked innocently at Angraj. He was taken aback.
"No its okay...I will...leave" Angraj cried nervously looking at Niyati.
Niyati felt a wave of disappointed passing through her body.
"But the garden is really beautiful " Niyati blurted . She later realised she had spoken it aloud.
Angraj looked at her with raised eyebrows. He was confused yet again. He simply nodded.
"Yes Panchal is very beautiful. Isn't it Angraj ?" Govind asked .
"Yes Krishna"karn replied with pure sincerity.
"And the panchalyan forest ?" Govind added.
Karn recalled the moments spent in the panchalyan forest.
How Niyati and he were lost and they had quarrelled, how she got irritated without any reason and her cute way of walking.
A smile appeared in his face.
Krishna grinned.
"And the younger panchal princess? Isn't she beautiful? " Govind asked casually.
"Without a doubt" Angraj cried as he visualized the beautiful face of Niyati when he had first time seen her in the mela.
Niyati cleared her voice by coughing demanding attention of her presence.
Angraj was back to the real world.
He looked at Niyati with guilt .