Karn and kunti

Niyati and Karn reached Indraprast after a tiring day. They could not travel in their chariot as it would gain public attention. However after walking some distance, an old man gave them a ride in his cart. The old man was none other than Lord Shiva who had disguised himself as an old merchant.
He had come to help Narayan (Govind) in fulfilling his targets moreover Niyati was a shiv bhakt and Mahadev couldn't abandon his bhakt in the time of need.

Niyati fell asleep as soon as the cart started moving. Karn placed her head on his lap to prevent her from getting hurt. This sweet gesture was witnessed by the god himself and he blessed him with all his heart.
Karn noticed Niyati sleeping. He found a peace seeing her relaxed. He caressed her hair very gently and brushed his finger on her soft cheeks. She nudged closer to his hand and held it unconsciously . Karn didn't move away his hand as it could disturb her sleep.
He too closed his eyes as he entered the world of dreams. He was having a peaceful night after a long long time. He used to sleep peacefully with his Radha ma but after duryodhan gifted him the city of Angdesh, he slept alone . He had requested Adhirath and Radhama a lot of times to stay with him in Anga but adhiraj was faithful to Bhisma and Radha didn't want to leave her husband alone. Karn slept peacefully forgetting all about Panchal and the drama going on over there.

Meanwhile in Panchal:
"What do you mean she is not in her chamber?" Shalya shouted with rage.
Duryodhan too was extremely angry.
All the guards started searching for Niyati. She was nowhere to be found.
"Maharaj Drupad your daughter has eloped from her own wedding. Do you realise what a big adharm that is?!" Shalya cried fuming.
Drupad didn't speak. He himself was surprised on hearing about her daughter's elopement. Though he was pleased from inside, he didn't show it in his face.
"This has to be the doing of this Vasudev!" Shalya cried.
Vasudev didn't say anything. He looked at him with a notorious smile which furthur angered Shalya.
"Vasudev ! How dare you! My bride has run away and it has to be your doing. Why did you do it? Did you want to marry her?" He roared with exasperation .
Vasudev was still quiet though the smile had vanished from his face.
Everyone looked at him shockingly.
"Did you want her? You could've told me Vasudev . We could've shared her . She is a difficult one to tame but it would have been possible after marriage. I would've sent her to your palace and we could've shared her easily."he cried with a wicked expression.
Everyone were shocked for a moment until Drupad screamed with anger.
"How dare you Shalyaraj! I want to curse myself for letting my daughter marry an animal like you. Your vile thoughts are making me sick. Leave my kingdom before you repent of ever coming here!"
"No pitashree. He has cast an evil eye on my sister and I will take away his eyes." Drishtidyumn cried with anger.
Shikandini nodded with anger.
"Leave before we lose our temper Shalyaraj and if you have any shame left in you them never come back to Panchal again" Draupadi cried trying to control her temper.
"So the truth hurts?! Vasudevvvv... you are still quiet . I am still ready for the sharing offer You give Niyati to me and I promise to never go against you. We can have fun togeth..." before he could complete his words , he felt a sharp metal like object colliding with his head and the very next instant his head was lying on the floor lifeless.
Everyone were taken aback.
It was Krishna's sudarshan chakra. And there stood krishna his eyes filled with disgust.