Sweet surprise

"Last night was horrible! How could you forget about karvachauth mahadev? " Krishna said imagining the last night fight. Radha and Rukmini both were together fighting him. Normally it was him and rukmini fighting and radha trying to stop the fight but last night even Radha was unstoppable. Things had gone completely out of control.
"As if I have spent an amazing night! Parvati was so angry. In fact I was fearing her to change to her kali avatar. That could have been horrifying! I am too scared of parvati and she was extremely angry. " Mahadev replied with similar expressions.
Krishna and mahadev were discussing their last night controversies when they saw karn and Arjun walking towards them. Both of them looked miserable.
"Well Bhrata can't speak! Niyati was arguing all night with bhrata and he has officially lost his voice. " Arjun explained.
Karna tried speaking in his husky voice.
"Women have some power. They can argue with you till the end of eternity and she has logic too. I am feeling like an idiot now. I should have stopped speaking like this parth. I kept on justifying myself and at the end of the day she seems right and I have lost my voice. " Karn cried feeling defeated.
Krishna, Arjun and Mahadev laughed at his explanation.
"And about me. Draupadi kept on speaking. The yagyaseni sisters have a lot in common . I didn't argue though. Smart move. But she went on speaking. She spoke till 4am in the morning. I have got almost no sleep" Arjun explained. Others laughed.
"How are they so fresh? " Mahadev questioned as he witnessed all of their wives working for the puja preparations.
"See how Radha and Rukmini are ignoring me! This is too much! Wasn't last night's scoldings enough? " Krishna muttered sheepily.
"Well parvati is looking at me and I feel scared again. She is so angry. " Mahadev explained his dilemma.
"Niyati is smiling towards me.. Wait! No she is looking at her father. The smile is for maharaj Drupad. Hey Narayan! She is looking at me with fire in her eyes" Karn said.
"And looking at Draupadi it seems that she will burn me with her sight" Arjun said.
The men were worried. They needed to do something .

"I cant believe these men still have the audacity to look into our eyes" Parvati cried fiercely.
"Exactly! No repentance for last night's behavior. This Krishna! " Rukmini said angrily.
"Angraj Karn was smiling. He felt I was smiling to him! They will never understand their faults" Niyati said fuming.
"That Arjun! Last night he was saying he could control his wife! Now who is the one controlling?! " Draupadi said with a smirk in her face.

"Only one person can help us" Krishna said.
'Are you thinking about Him? But how will he help us Narayan? I mean He is the only one who can help us but how will we bring him on Earth? ' Shiv asked Krishna in such a way that it was only audible yo Krishna.
Krishna smiled back.
'The way you are here in a disguise he can also come here aand in this situation who can help us better than Kamadev: the god of love?! ' Krishna answered in such a way that it was only visible to mahadev.
"Who can help us madhav? Pray tell us! Our wives are too angry" Karn requested with his hoarse voice.
"Well one of my very dear friends! His name is kamak" Krishna answered.
Kamadev appeared before all of them. Karn and Arjun were shocked.
'I heard mahadev and Narayan have called for me! It's an absolute pleasure 'kamadev said in such a way that it was visible only to Shiv and Narayan.
'First of all I hate your entry! You are not in swarglok' Shiv said.
'Radheye and Parth are unaware of their godly states and it's not the perfect time for them to know our secrets. Your entry could have ruined our plan Kamadev' krishna said.
Karn and Arjun kept looking at them with confusion. What was happening? How did this man arrive all of a sudden? And why were they silent?
"Bhrata karn, parth meet my mitr Kamak. He is quite a ladies man and he knows exactly how we can obtain forgiveness from our wives. " Narayan finally broke the silence.
Karn and Arjun looked at them excitedly.
"First try is gift! Women love gifts. You need to gift your wives with what they love" Kamadev cried.
"Are you serious right now? Women are not impressed by your gifts but by the thought of you buying it for them! Don't give stupid advices Kamdev" It  was Rati, his wife.
"And this is my wife Ratika" Kamadev introduced his wife.
'We should have called Rati, shiv mumbled to Narayan.
'Yes even I didn't like kamadev advice. We should've called Rati', Narayan whispered back to shiv.
" Women love men caring for them. Parvati jiji had forbade me to help you guys but I am helping because I was feeling pity and my husband was giving all kind of wrong advices to you. " Rati said. Kamadev looked confused.
"You all should show how apologetic you all are! Care for them with your hearts. Today is Karva chauth. Every year your wives keep a fast on this day praying for your long life. This is something they believe. You all should respect that" Rati expressed with all her heart.
Mahadev and Narayan looked at each other.
They should have remembered and the guilt in their eyes were visible. Karn and Arjun too repented not respecting their wives' emotions.
They knew what they could do to win them back. They would shower their wives with lots of love.

"What is happening dasi? Why are you all standing outside the kitchen in this manner? " Radha asked.
Rukmini, Niyati, Draupadi and Parvati were also confused.
"Vasudev Krishna with his friends are busy in the kitchen and has forbidden us from entering." One of the dasis replied.
"What is Arya and his friends doing in the kitchen? This is strange" Rukmini sighed wondering what her husband has done this time.
"They are cooking for you devis" Rati said smiling.
"Rati!!! " Parvati and Radha cried at the same time.
Rukmini too recognized Rati.
"Your husbands have realized their folly and they are repenting their misdeed. They want to surprise you all" Rati said.
The women were genuinely surprised. They had expected apology but never in their life had they expected such a sweet surprise.
An hour later all the men came out of the kitchen with disappointed faces.
"We tried but the food... All of it was Parth's fault . He forgot about the dal in the burner and the dal is not really in a condition to eat" Krishna said. Mahadev and karn nodded aggressively putting the entire blame on Arjun.
"Ohhh really?! If we are discussing mistakes then how can you justify Shankar's mistake? His rotis ... Well let's not call them rotis for they are in no manner round... His not round rotis are hard as a rock. We will lose some of our tooths even before the war while eating those rotis" Arjun this time placed the entire blame on mahadev.
Karn and Krishna again nodded with all power.
"You are nodding with all your might Karn. But the sweet dish was your responsibility and you did nothing. You didn't even try. You forgot all about sweet" Mahadev said.
Krishna and Arjun nodded supporting Mahadev.
"But that was because madhav was unable to cook the vegetables by himself. " Karn said.
"Yes this Krishna was not letting me do my work either." Mahadev said.
"Yes mine too" Arjun added.
"Now all of you are ganging up on me! That kamadev! Where is he? He was interrupting our cooking with his cooking tips! All wrong tips! Can't believe I trusted him. He told me the vegetables can cit themselves to pieces. It was after karn explained that I realised that I have to cut the vegetables. " Mahadev said angrily searching for kamadev . Krishna, Karn and Arjun too were fuming with rage.
The women couldn't control their laughter any longer. They burst out laughing.