Karn weds Niyati (part2)

"Its okay to he nervous on your wedding day. It is your first wedding" Radhama cried .
"First? First and last Radhama." Karn cried.
"So you are sure you wont remarry?" Radhama asked.
"Yes I am sure . I cant handle one Niyati. How will I handle another woman. Moreover I dont want another wife when I already have Niyati." He cried thinking about his beautiful future wife.
Radhama smiled a little as if reading her son's mind.
"Get ready putra . I will go and help Niti get ready." Radhama cried .
Karn was thinking about his decision. Was he doing the right thing? Marrying someone knowing that the person is in love with someone else?
He was not sure but about one thing he was sure was that he couldn't let Niyayi get married to Dushasan who didn't know how to respect women.
One thing he couldn't understand- why did he care so much about Niyati?
He was sure he liked her but she has always insulted him and loathed him then why couldn't he hate her? He didnt know. He just knew one thing- he was getting married today to the girl he wanted.

"Jiji...jiji...where's my wedding dress? I am so sure Govind has ran away with it. He was warning me since the morning that if I dont stop eating then he will steal my wedding dress." Niyati shouted. She didnt know why but she was in a very happy mood. She kept on smiling. It was her wedding day.
Draupadi enters her chamber followed by Parth and Govind. Both of them looked at Niyati guiltily.
"Here are your dress thieves. Arya and Govind tell Niyati" Draupadi cried with fake anger. She was trying to suppress her smile.
Niyati looked at them open mouthedly.
"Parth?! You too were involved in this?!!!" She asked .
Parth hung down his head and silently pointed towards Govind. Govind was taken aback.
"Me ? Sakhi? Do you think I can commit such a heinous crime. It was Parth's idea. He was ..." Govind tried to explain.
"Madhav!!! You were the one with the idea. I just obeyed you" Arjun cried with a shocking expression.
Niyati couldn't control her laughter anylonger .
She burst out laughing as the two men with evident guilt in their eyes looked at her. Draupadi joined her and a moment later all four of them laughing their wits off.
"I cannot believe this. This is one of the best days of my life" niyati cried.
"No sakhi. This is only the starting of a very happy life." Govind muttered silently with a wide smile in his face.

"What do you mean you cant do it? You have given us word Vrushali!" Duryodhan shouted

"I was a fool Yuvraj. Karn loves Niyati and it is evident from the way he looks at her and cares about her. And you were wrong in one point. I never wanted to be the queen of Anga. I always wanted to Karn's wife cause I loved him. But if he loves someone else I am ready to sacrifice my love and not be selfish." Vrushali cried as she recalled the woman she met the previous night.
The previous night Vrushali had met a lady. She was from Gokul. She had met that lady in the fair . A small conversation with her changed Vrushali's entire perspective of love. The lady told her how she used to love a person but she had sacrificed her love for the man's sake. She went on to say that love was selfless and though she missed her love she never regretted letting him go as she loved him. She was not selfish in love. That woman she met was none other than Radha- Krishna's Radha .