Search for the Kaunteyas

"Where are they son Duryodhan? I can believe this. Only five days are left for their agyatvas to end and if we can't find them then they can challenge us for war. They should be caught and their covers blown so that they can leave for their twelve year vanvas again" Shakuni asked extremely worried.
" Why are you so scared mamasree? We will win the battle even if they challenge us. " Duryodhan said relaxing comfortably in his seat.
"Bhrata is right mamasree! You are scared without any reason. Even if a battle takes place we will win it. We have great warriors like Pitamah Bhisma, guru dronacharya, bhrata Duryodhan" Dushasan added supporting his brother .
" You are an idiot Dushasan. And Duryodhan dont forget that if we have mahamahim and guru dron they too have karn and arjun. If we have you they also have bheem. And most importantly they have vasudev krishna by their side. You fools! They are invincible in this matter. " Shakuni cried explaining the importance of the situation.
Duryodhan got up. He was a little unsure. His mamasree was rarely wrong and if he was saying that a war is not a good idea then he should listen to it.
"But how will we find them in five days mamasree? " Duryodhan asked.
" My child you have no idea what I can do. I was trying to trace them down since the beginning of their agyatvas. There are four more kingdoms left where they can possibly be. Kampilya, Chedi, kuntibhoj and Matsyadesh. Bit searching them in all four of these kingdoms in five days is impossible. We need a lead" Shakuni said concernedly.
"Yuvraj there is a news on the aryavrat! " A courtier said entering the chamber.
"Not now...We will listen to it later" Dushasan cried.
"It's about matsyadesh. And Gandharraj was speaking about matsyadesh so I thought it would be helpful rajkumar" The courtier answered.
"Get lost! How dare you argue with me! " Dushasan shouted.
"Keep quiet Dushasan! Tell us the news sipahi" Shakuni asked expectantly.
"Matsyadesh's senapati Kichak was murdered last night. " The courtier and silently left.
Shakuni smiled with pleasure.
"What is it mamasree? " Duryodhan asked.
"My son it is Matsyadesh. The pandavas are in matsyadesh! Kichak was a brilliant warrior. He was the King's brother in law. Who could've killed him? Who has the capability to kill him? It has to be the Kaunteyas! " Shakuni cried.
"We need for visit Matsyadesh immediately.

" Who could've committed this murder Kanka? " Maharaj Virata asked.
" This is a very tricky case maharaj! We need to investigate. Can I ask you something but you have to promise to not get offended " Yudhishthir said.
"Ask without hesitation kanka. You are my favourite. I never get offended by your words. " Virata said.
" Maharaj senapati Kichak was not a very noble man. He has tried to humiliate and molest many women in this sabha and a man like him does not deserve justice " Yudhisthir said a little unsure about his statement. He was the dharmaraj and he spoke about dharma without fear but upsetting the king was not a good idea when only five days were left for their agyatvas to end.
The answer from Virata shocked him.
"I know his misdeeds very well and I also know what a disgusting man he is. He is a disgrace to our kingdom and he deserves death. You are absolutely right Dharmaputra Yudhisthir. "
Yudhisthir was completely taken aback.
"I know you are Yudhisthir. Vallaba is your brother pavanputra Bheem. Brinhala is Indraputra Arjun. My favourite painter Narkan is none other than Suryaputra Karna. I also know the magical Fisher woman is panchal princess Niyati and Sairindri is Yagyaseni Draupadi. I know Nakul and Sahadev too" Virata answered shocking Yudhisthir completely.
"How do you... " Before he could complete his sentence was he forestalled by Virata.
"I had seen you all killing Kichak last night. " He said smiling.
"Will you... " Before Yudhisthir could complete his sentenced he was again interrupted. This time by a courtier.
"Maharaj Yuvraj Duryodhan from Hastinapur has arrived in Matsyadesh along with Rajkumar Dushasan and Gandharraj Shakuni" The courtier declared