Indraprast : The land of dreams(part 2)

"Angraj...I cant walk anymore..." Niyati cried.
Karn realised that they had walked a long distance and Niyati was really exhausted but it would not be safe to stop.
Shalya and his men would catch hold of them.
"But it is not safe to stop here. Wait..." Angraj cried.
Then he suddenly lifted Niyati in his arms.
Niyati was taken aback.
"Karn!"
He didn't speak. He kept walking.
After walking some distance, karn could feel the strain in his muscles but he didn't express it.
Niyati noticed Karn's hands trembling.
"Karn can we sit for a while?" She cried.
"I am...not...tired" he cried with a manly voice.
"Are you sure?"Niyati asked.
Karn looked at her with guilt.
How does she know! I didn't express anything, karn thought.
They sat on a rock for rest.
Karn began recalling how they landed up there.
FLASHBACK
"But we cant take her to Hastinapur! The first place Duryodhan will search for is Hastinapur. And we cant take her to Dwarka either as it is the neighbouring kingdom of Shalya and he would easily find her there."Arjun cried.
They were deciding where to take Niyati after elopement.
Karn was a bit unsure about the plan. Eloping as a solution did not impress him but vasudev explained that it was the only way.
"But why me Vasudev?" Karn asked a bit surprised .
"Because Duryodhan trusts you. He wont imagine you doing such a thing. And if none of the pandavas are absent he wont be able to point fingers at them. You just need to save Niyati from this gruesome wedding." Govind cried.
"But you wont take her to Anga. We dont trust you. You will take her to Indraprast. It is a magical kingdom which can create illusions. You both can hide in there without any notice "Arjun cried.
Angraj didn't protest. He could, in fact, he had the right to protest but he didn't want another fuss about it. He agreed. He didn't care about the pandavas. He was doing it only for Niyati's welfare. Last night he had seen her in the most vulnerable state. He didn't want her to suffer like that all her life
There was something about Niyati which attracted him. Not just her beautiful face but something other than that too. He felt a strange connection with her, the closeness he felt when she was beside her- it was unimaginable.

Niyati and Draupadi were dressed as a bride. Their wedding rituals would start anytime.

 Their wedding rituals would start anytime

Niyati was not happy. She had agreed to sacrifice her life but marrying Shalya was her worst nightmare. She didn't like the way he touched her. The visual lust in his eyes disgusted her. But after today he would have the full right to touch her.
Karn looked at her. He immediately felt her nervousness. He couldn't stop himself from smiling. He remembered Vasudev's words.
"We have to convince Niti to run away when she would be in a vulnerable state. She will agree to it. The time is what counts."
This man is a genius. Vasudev is simply a genius, thought Karn.
Karn was disguised as a florist. It was a part of their plan. Duryodhan was informed that Karn had left Angdesh in the morning due to an emergency. In that way they wouldn't be able to suspect Karn.
Draupadi was also looking very beautiful and the glow in her face added to her bridal beauty. She was happy she was getting married go Arjun. She was a bit worried about Niyati despite the plan but after Govind's reassurance she sighed relief.