Dronacharya' death

"Tell me honestly Yudhisthir! Is my son Ashwathhama really dead?" Asked a very skeptical guru Dronacharya.
Yudhisthir nodded and replied "Yes Gurudev Ashwathhama is dead! Asheathaama the elephant" the last part quietly.
Everyone could feel the storm raging inside guru Dron. The entire world seemed to fear the Guru's wrath.
"I will kill the entire Aryavrat! How dare you kill my sons Kaunteyas! Lord Parshuram had gifted all his weapons to me with which he had defeated every warrior king on this world! I will do the same and avenge the death of my son!" Guru Dron shouted.
The kaunteyas could see the storm raging. They looked at Madhav who had planned all of this. Shankar too looked at Madhav.  Were they doing the right thing? They had defeated Bheesm unfairly and were doing the same with Dronacharya. They were breaking the rules of the Kurukshetra. Was this the right thing? Wont it be looked upon as unfair by the next generations when they come to know about the Kurukshetra stories.
Krishna looked at Mahadev and nodded. Mahadev nodded back.
"Guru Dron! You can finish this war right now and destroy the future of the entire Aryavrat but before all of that happens I only have one question amd within seconds the entire Kurukshetra battlefield stood still. Dron examines his surroundings. It seemed the time had stopped . Only Krishna and Shankar were the ones who could move beyond time.
"Who are you?" Dronacharya asked pointing at the two all powerful Gods.
"The question is who are you? Are you defined as anything apart from being a father? Does your life has any other purpose apart from serving your son? If I tell you your son is still alive then will you again stop yourself from the destruction of the world. Guru Dron does your life means nothing apart from your son in it?" Krishna asked.
"No definitely not. My entire life revolves around son. He is my son amd I try to fulfill all of his needs. "Dron said.
"If that is the case then answer me Dronacharya...what have you given your son whom you love so much?" Shankar questioned.
"My property! My wealth! My kingdom!" Dronacharya said.
"Ethics? Moral values? Dharma ? Could you teach him any of these Gurudev?  I agree not all warriors are powerful like Parth or Radheye! But you could have atleast taught your son the right dharma. If you had done so then you wouldn't have to fight for adharna! You taught him greed, fear and arrogance. Because of you his life was devoid of dharma! You were so busy in constructing his future that you forgot to construct his character!" Krishma accused Drona. Drona was co fused. Had he failed to raise his own blood?
"But I loved my son..." before drona could speak furthur he was interrupted by mahadev.
"No! Love brings prosperity. Love is the reason people improve. If you really li ed tour son they you wouldn't have to fight against dharma amd you would have convinced him to fight for dharma as well. It's not your dharma but your moh! Your attachment to worldly matters ! Have you ever considered the difference between love and moh gurudev? Love and moh cannot coexist together. Love makes one selfless and happy while moh makes one selfish and arrogant. Love is dharma gurudev amd moh is adharma! And because of your arrogance and moh you could never become  a real guru! You always remained a teacher but never a guru!!!" Mahadev said angrily.
"But I have imparted my education equally among all my students." Guru Dron defended himself.
"A guru is a person who imparts his education selflessly and not trade it for something else. Guru dakshina was your right but asking for things that could have destroyed your students life you had poisoned not just your life but also theirs. You were never equal to your students. Eklavaya , Karn and Arjun...three of them were capable of amazing futures. You destroyed one's future by demanding his right thumb. You were going to destroy the second one but lord Parshuram saved him. You had no right to do so Dronacharya! You are bot a guru Dronacharya!" Kroshna shouted angrily.
"You're right Vasudev. I am blinded by my son's affections. I was blinded by my favouritism towards Arjun" Dronacharya confessed looking downwards.
"Its the right time now Dronacharya. Surrender yourself" mahadev said.
Dronacharya nodded peacefully.
The world again started to move and Frinacharya gave a final look to Krishna and mahadev amd then sat down on the ground . Dristidyumna proceeded towards him with his sword and beheaded him in an instance.