Aftermath

"I have no faith left in you all now. You all have disappointed me so much. I font know if your wives will ever forgive you but I now amd here declare that I will never forget the sin you all have committed. I refuse to speak to any of you. I refuse to meet you all during your vanvas and agyatvas. I feel ashamed to be related to you all." Krishna cried anger clearly visible in his face.
Arjun had never seen Govind angry . He was always calm and serene . He felt extremely guilty that he had committed a scene which could even infuriate the always kind and calm Govind.
"We know we should've stopped this massacre from happening but what were we supposed to do Krishna? We were their slaves.  We couldn't commit an adharm by disobeying our masters." Yudhisthir cried.
"I don't want to waste my time explaining dharma to you all. Bhrata Yudhisthir whatever you did yesterday was adharm. It was unrighteous. You compromised your sister in law's honour for the sake of being righteous! How us it righteous jyesth? How will you ever forgive yourself? How will you ever look  Draupadi and Niyati again? How can you justify your act on the name of dharma! You have no idea what could have happened yesterday. Yesterday all of you dare had dared to outrage the modesty of two women . They could have destroyed the entire dynasty with their rage and that would too be considered dharma. You all will have to complete your exile. Draupadi and Niyati are not bound to accompany you. It completely depends upon them." Krishna cried.
"Govind..."Arjun mumbled.
"Dont Parth! I cant converse with you all furthur. It will be unfair to my sakhis. You all are their culprits. How could you see your wife being tormented and still not stand up for her? How could you blame your wife with false allegations and discuss it with your so called friends  without knowing the truth Bhrata Karn? Your accusations gave them the courage to strip her. "Krishna cried. He looked at all of them with disappointment dripping down his face. He slowly left the chamber.
They were guilty and now as they were aware of their sin they couldn't stop themselves from hating oneself.

IN ARJUN AND DRAUPADI'S CHAMBER

Arjun reached Draupadi's chamber only to find her lying on the bed motionless . Her eyes had an emptiness within them. She laid there without moving an inch.
Arjun didnt have the courage to face her. He did not see his loving wife chirping , he did not see his best friend waiting for him,he did not see his panchali ... all he could see was a heartbroken mother who had lost her baby. He too had lost his child. He was suffering a lot but who could he blame but himself. Only if he had stood up for his wife when she had needed him!

"Panchali..." Arjun whispered his voice breaking .
Draupadi didnt say a word nor did she bother to look at him.
"Panchali...I know I am your culprit. I don't blame Ashwathhama or Duryodhan for this situation. I only blame myself for failing you. I love you Panchali but I feel I dont deserve you. Tomorrow morning I will be leaving for the exile with my brothers. Jyesth Bhrata karn also wants to accompany is . You wont have to see my face again for 14 years Draupadi. I love you but I dont deserve your forgiveness. I dont know how to I will ever win you back again. But for now all I want to do is pay for my sins ."Arjun cried as drops of tears trickled down his cheek and fell on Draupadis cheek. She looked at him . Her eyes had now expressions. She kept looking at him. Then slowly she turned her face away.
Arjun silently left the room.