Mahamahim Bheesm death(part2)

"You are in an illusion Gangaputra! You are in an illusion! You have not committed any adharm because you have not taken any decision in this life. You have always escaped from your responsibilities! Yes the sacrifice was a big act of dharma but why did you stop performing your duties Bheesm? Why did you not take any decisions?!" Mahadev asked.
"But Lord I have taken every right decision to stop feuds between my family!" Bheesm tried to reason.
"No Devvrat! In this life afraid of getting tied to your acts you have not committed any act! What decision have you taken? Was the decision of Maharaj panda's coronation your decision? The decision of Gamdhari amd Dhritarashtra's marriage? Why didnt you stop Dhritarashtra from committing sins? Why did you not stop the kauravas when they crossed your limits? Who stopped you from fighting when you saw your kulvadhus suffer such indignation? Who stoped you Bheesm? You have not taken any decision I'm this life of yours. You are a knowledgeable man amd you ran away from your duties! That is the reason why this war is taking place! " krishna cried.
Realization dawned on Bheesm. Krishna was right. Mahadev was right. He had escaped from his responsibilities as a human. He didnt think about the society and only cared about his family. That was selfishness on his side.
"I agree Lord. I am ready to accept my death. I want to make a right decision this time!" Bheesm pleaded.
Narayan and Mahadevooked at each other and smiled nodding.
"As you wish Devvrat!" Krishna said and the entire world started moving again. The time was running . And there stood Krishna in the exact same position with the wheel on his hand.
He was going to throw it when Arjun fell on his feet.
"No Madhav! I beg of you! Please let me kill pitamah! I cant see you breaking your promise because of me! The entire world will speak ill about you" Arjun cried  sobbing.
"Then I will accept their saying Parth! I have to accept a lot of insults and curses after this war about which you dont know! This is the time to free Mahamahim from his adharma!" Krishna said unmoved.
"No Govind! I will not be able to live with this weight on my shoulders!" Krishna said.
Finally Krishna nodded and dropped the wheel. Bheesm smiled knowingly and didnt attack again that day. He has decided to surrender to Krishna and Mahadev.

"Pitamah whh aren't you attacking" Duryodhan asked.
"I cannot attack putra! The one standingnim front me is a lady! "Bheesm said pointing towards Shikhandi.
"Not anymore! She is a man now! Kill him Pitamah!" Duryodhan shouted.
"I always follow my dharma dn fulfillment my promise Yuvraj bit I had made another promise to this lady. I had promised Amba that Iw would surrender my weapons when she was In front of me.
Karn and Arjun started shooting arrows towards Bheesma and within seconds the man's body was filled with arrows. He was lying on a bed of arrows.
Karn and Arjun were sobbing profusely looking at their grandfather's condition.
As soon as the sun set they ran to Bhessm. He was still lying on his bed of arrows.
"Pitamah!" Both of them shouted and started sobbing. Bheesm blessed them with all his heart.
"Forgive me my dear children" Bheesm apologised to Niyati amd Draupadi who were too emotional and vouldnt control their tears seeing Bheesm's condition.
"Bheesm"  Shikhandi sighed sadly.
"Amba" Bheesm whispered.
"We have a lit of catching up to! Tell me how was your life Amba and I will tell you mine" Bheesm said amd Shikandi broke down and sat beside Bheesm.
They had forgiven each other.