Karn and Vrushali

"Why are you so worried Sakhi?" Govind asked .
Niyati and Govind were strolling in the garden. She had missed him and his teasing but Angraj was compensating his teasings with his ones.
"Nothing much" she cried still immersed in her thoughts.
"So you are finally in love Sakhi?" Govind asked in a soft and calm tone.
Niyati was taken aback. She looked at him widening her eyes. She herself ahd realised it yesterday...she had not even shared it with Draupadi then how did Govind...
"With Angdesh...Isnt it a beautiful place?" Govind asked very well hiding his previous statement.
Niyati sighed relief. She nodded her head.
"Yes Govind ...Angdesh is a very beautiful place. Especially the way people are treated in Angdesh is applaud worthy. Angraj is a very humble and sensible king" Niyati cried with a permanent smile fixed in her face.
Govind smiled a little.

"Mitr thankyou for attending Dushala's engagement. I am really happy to get back my Mitr." Duryodhan cried hugging Karn.
" I didn't forgive you  but you are my Mitr and I didnt want to offend you. Moreover Dushala is like my sister. I will never forgive Dushasan. Always remember that. " Karn cried.
"But why are not forgiving Dushasan? For a girl you met few days ago? "  Ashwathama cried.
Mamashree signalled him to shut up but Karn had heard him.
"Yes I met her few days ago but dont forget it Ashwathama that Niyati is my wife . She is the queen of Anga . Her protections and honour is my prime concern. And prince Dushasan...he had tried to...I will never forgive him." Karn cried.

"It seems you are in love with her Mitr" Duryodhan cried

"It seems you are in love with her Mitr" Duryodhan cried .
Karn didn't say anything. He quietly left the chamber.  He had no answer to Duryodhan's question.
Did he love Niyati?
He was not sure. He couldn't see her in pain. He loved seeing her smile. She was the like the light in his dark life. She was ....someone extremely important.
Did that mean he was in love with her?
He closed his eyes and the image of Niyati smiling flashed upon his inward eye. He quickly opened his eyes to overcome the shock.
He was...he was in love with Niyati.
He was in love with his wife. Suddenly everything made so much sense.
He cared for her. He ...loved her.
But...
She is in love with Arjun. But now a days she feels a little connected to me. She doesnt seem detached like earlier. Does it mean she too has started loving me?... Dont be a fool Karn! Dont have such great expectations which have the capacity to break your heart and crush your soul. I wont be able to handle myself if she loves Arjun. I need to forget these emotions. But we are married . How will I avoid her? Will she stay with me forever? What if she leaves me someday?, Karn kept thinking.
He entered his chamber to find Niyati waiting for him. He had expected her to fall asleep. He glanced at her who looked at him with shy eyes.

 He glanced at her who looked at him with shy eyes

Is she blushing?, Karn was shocked.
He looked at her with an amused expression. He had never seen her blush like that. He smiled .
"Niyati unfortunately this is not Anga and we have only got one chamber for ourselves . I couldn't actually inform everyone about our..." Karn hesitated.
"Distances?" Niyati asked innocently.
Karn nodded.
"I will go and inform Mitr Duryodhan to give us separate chambers." Karn cried and turned around to leave the room.
"Arya! Please dont go. I am a little scared " Niyati cried trying her best to convince him.
"Scared?" Karn looked at her with questioning eyes.
"I am scared. Actually Dushala has told me that Hastinapur is a haunted place. Moreover this side of the palace has so many ghosts.  They will scare me at night. "She cried with her puppy face.
Karn couldn't stop himself from laughing anymore.
"Oh my dear! Niyati! You truly are the most innocent person I ever met. Dont worry Hastinapur is not haunted. There are no ghosts. Dushala must have been joking." Karn cried smiling widely.
Niyati admired his smile.  He looked so handsome.

"Whatever it is I dont care. You have to stay with me" she cried.
He looked at her a bit strangely. She immediately blushed.
"As you wish my queen" he cried and sat beside her on the bed.
She didnt have the courage to look at him any more. She avoided eyecontact.
Without any furthur conversation Karn laid down on the bed.  Niyati didnt speak. She looked at him sleeping. He looked so innocent when
"How will I sleep if you continue ogling at me?" Karn cried with a slight smile on his face.
Niyati immediately looked away.
What am I doing? I act like an idiot before him, Niyati thought.

Niyati too laid down beside her husband. She looked at him. Suddenly she saw a mosquito on his face. She slapped his cheek but the mosquito flew away.
Karn woke up immediately. Niyati was too scared to say anything . She continued looking at him. Karn looked at her with dreamy eyes. Then he felt the sudden pain in his cheek. He rubbed his hand on his cheek.
Niyati was too scared to respond.
Did she just slap her own husband? Why? She just wanted to kill the mosquito! Damn the mosquito! It didnt even die.
She looked at him with an apologetic eyes.
His reaction surprised her. He began laughing.
"Why are you laughing?" Niyati asked a little irritated.
"Your face Niyati! You look very cute" he cried laughing harder.
Niyati was surprised. She had expected him to be angry but never had she expected him to laugh in this situation.
Niyati got up from her bed when Karn held her hand and pulled her towards him. She landed on his hard chest. He slowly grabbed her waist . She could feel his breathe close to her ears. Her emotions were at its peak. He slowly kissed her earlobe on a gentle manner. She shrunk to him and turned around hugging him tightly. Karn was a little taken aback. After some time he too started reciprocating the hug.
"I am sorry Arya." Niyati cried softly.
Angraj caressed her hair and buried her face in his chest. He slowly began kissing her shoulder. There was a sudden roughness in his lips but his kisses were so soft. She felt heavenly.
"Arya I..." before Niyati could complete her sentence Karn captured her lips with his. He slowly sucked on her lips . She immediately reciprocated.  His hands grabbed her waist tight. Her nails were digging on his back. They shared an extremely passionate kiss.
After sometime, they broke the kiss. Karn looked at her in a strange manner then without furthur arguments he left the chamber.
Wait ... what?! Why did he leave the chamber?, Niyati thought.
She got up and followed him without informing anyone.
She then saw him with Vrushali.
What is he doing with Vrushali at night? Why did he leave so suddenly? Did he actually love Vrushali and he was forced to marry me? Did I just come in between to lovers ?, Niyati thought.
She could feel the tears forming in her eyes but she stopped them. She had to do something! She loved Karn and if Karn finds his happiness with Vrushali then she had to let him go. She didnt know what to do. She didnt inform anyone . She packed her bags and left from Hastinapur with a royal horse. She didnt want to run away from her marriage but she couldn't see the person she loves with someone else.

It is best if I leave and let them be happy together, she decided and rode away on her horse without knowing her destination

Finally the time has come Mahadev,Krishna cried.
Mahadev nodded his head and gave a sweet smile.