The begining of Agyatvas

"Our vanvas is over now. From tomorrow our agyatvas will start. " Karna said a little worried about the final year. If Duryodhan recognized any of them in this one year then they will have to again go on am exile for 7 years. They needed to be extremely careful this year.
"Yes bhrata. But we still haven't found a perfect solution for my problem. You know I never lie and I can never speak a truth and hide my identity at the same time. They will very soon recognize me. And if they ask me my name and my profession... I will have to reveal myself. What can I do jyestg? " Yudhishthir asked extremely worried.
"Its a very difficult situation yudi. I myself am unsure. I can't find a proper solution to this problem. " Katn expressed his concern too.
"I have a solution for this Arya! What if we give a new name to Bhrata Yudhisthir and in that way he doesn't have to lie about his name. He canjust reply with our name" niyati cried.
"This is an exceptional idea Niyati" Karna said proud of his wife.
"And about your profession. You can just say you work with the weapons. That manner people will think you are a worker who shapes and creates weapons whereas reality is you work with the weapons by using them. This way you don't have to lie and you can also hide your identity at the same time. " Draupadi replied.
"Bless you both! They are too smart and their husbands! Worthless! " Mahadev said as he saw the vision from Kailash.
Parvati laughed heartily watching her husband scold the kaunteyas yet again.
Everyone agreed to the plan. It was decided that they would not live together. They had to live in small groups as they could be easily recognisable if they lived together. They also decided to have a transformation in order to look different.
Parth decided to live the life of a woman 'Brinhala' . Draupadi couldn't stop laughing when she saw her husband's new avatar.
"You look unrecognizable arya! " Draupadi exclaimed.
"You look so pretty anuj! " Larn said teasingly.
"I have missed Brinhala!!! " Nakul and Sahadev shouted at the same time.
" Brinhala is much better than Arjun. She never steals my food. Moreover she is so much more good looking than that Arjun. " Bheem said in a serious tone and everyone started laughing.
Karn disguised himself as a painter. Niyati didn't know that Karn was such an amazing painter . Since childhood he was a brilliant artist. Niyati disguised herself as a Fisher woman. She recalled her old childhood days when she along with Draupadi , Krishna ,Dristidyumna and Amba would go fishing and she was the one with maximum number of fishes. She had also trained herself from a Fisher man just for fun. Never had she imagined that she would require the knowledge someday. Draupadi disguised herself as a palace artisan. She has to be extremely careful being so close to the palace and the crowd. Niyati and Draupadi covered their faces with their scarves to hide their recognizable faces. Nakul and Karenumati transformed themselves into a keeper of horses and his wife respectively. Bheem expressed his hidden talent of cooking before everyone. He was an expert in making laddus but everyone was sure that among all the ladoos he made most of them would reach his stach by the end of the day. Sahadev became a keeper of the kine. All decide to live by their own.
"Niti. I can't imagine myself living with out you for a complete year. I will come to meet you whenever possible" Karna said tears filling his eyes.
"Arya... I forgive you. I love you. " Niyati cried her voice breaking down.
Karn immediately hugged Niyati. Both sobbed in each other's arms. They had to bid farewell .
Draupadi and Arjun also had a very emotional farewell. Draupadi hugged Arjun and Arjun once again apologised for his sin.He left before she could answer. She had forgiven him.