Angraj's drastic step

Angraj and Niyati were taken aback.

What is this fool doing here?! . Has Angraj informed him about me? No that cant be . He was the one who had helped me elope and he too seems shocked,Niyati thought.
What is Duryodhan doing here? He wont spare her. After Shalya's death he would put the entire blame on Niyati. This is not a good sign, Angraj thought nervously.
Duryodhan didn't say a word. He kept looking at karn with fierceness in his eyes. He was not happy to see Karn there.
"Bhrata! The spy was right! It is the man with the divya kavach! It infact is Angraj Karn!" Dushan cried with an evil smirk on his face.
The mystery of the spy was finally solved. Karn was disappointed in Duryodhan for sending a spy to murder Mata kunti. He remembered how the spy had witnessed his golden armour and had recognized him.
"Yes mitr! The sutaputra has finally betrayed us! I knew it . His caste has the habit of betrayal, fear,  elopement,  Aswathama cried with his voice filled with disgust.
Karn could feel the rage burning inside him. His blood boiled when someone insulted him and his caste. He had considered Duryodhan and Aswathamaa as his friends  but such venomous words tormented him.
Niyati could feel the pain Karn was going through. She for an instance wanted to console him but neither was it the right place nor the right time.
"ENOUGH ! No one will blame my friend!" Dueyodhan shouted.
Niyati was somewhat surprised.
Atleast he is a good friend,Niyati felt.
Karn looked at him with gratefulness.
"It is all this girl's fault! She has tricked my friend. She has eloped from her own marriage and doesn't deserve to be called a princess any longer. She is an arrogant woman who fled from her own marriage. " Duryodhan growled with anger.
Niyati could feel the hot tears burning her cheeks. She had nothing to say. He was not wrong! She had indeed eloped from her own wedding and thus has lost the right of being the princess of Panchal.
"No Mitr it was not her.." karn was saying but Aswathama forestalled him.
"Karn dont back her up. She is a proudy princess who had insulted you for your cast. She had the audacity of arguing with my friend . Moreover she is with those pandavas. Why are you still supporting her?"
I don't know why I still keep on supporting her. She brings out the intense emotions buried in my heart. There is something about her which I cant resist. I cant resist myself from caring for her, from feeling for her, karn thought .
"This girl is no longer a princess and we will not treat her like one" Dushashan said and advanced towards Niyati with his lustful eyes and evil smirk. Niyati's face lost its color. She didn't know what to do. She knew Angraj wont harm her and would protect her but she was not sure if he would oppose Duryodhan. She started chanting her best friend's name,"Govind".

Krishna with his innocent smile heard her plea and muttered in a soft voice"You dont need me at thos moment sakhi

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Krishna with his innocent smile heard her plea and muttered in a soft voice
"You dont need me at thos moment sakhi.  You already have got all the help you needed."
Niyati could hear Krishna's voice . She looked around her but couldn't find Govind but she was certain she had his voice. He mentioned that she already had the help she needed.
Dushasan continued walking towards her. She looked at Angraj. His face had a grim look . He gritted his teeth and his fist...
Dushashan was going to hold her hand when she felt a hand already placed on her arm. Before dushasan could hold her hand, someone had held it.
It was Angraj Karn. His face filled with fury seemed he was burning in his own fire.
"Step back Dushasan before I lose my temper. Dont force me to do something that I dont want to"karn cried in a threatening voice.
Dushasan was shocked . Filled with fury he tried to push Angraj but karn didn't budge even a but. He stood there without moving.
"Bhrata! This karn is threatening me . Your friend is not your friend anymore. Now all he cares about is this cheap woman" he cried pointing at Niyati.
"DUSHASAN! Dont ever abuse a woman in front of me. I warned you but you being a fool ignored it. I won't spare you for insulting Niyati "Karn cries his voice filled with anger.