New book

Guys I have started a new book named alternate universe. Hope you all will like it. It's a DrauKarn love story. What if Mahabharay happened in the alternate universe. What if Krishna granted Karn a boon? What if Draupadi got another opportunity to change her statement in the swayamvar? What if Duryodhan got another chance to be righteous. What if?!

Here's a small glimpse of my story:

"I accept my fate Govind. I have committed several sins in these past years without intention of committing them. But that doesn't change the fact that I am a sinner."Karn said during his death.
"You are a noble man Radheye. I grant you a boon. You will get what you want in your next life. Tell me what is it you that you want?" Karn said.
"Hey govind pray give me all the things that I deserved in this life but didnt achieve because of my birth status. Give me a fair life where I will be able to show my capabilities without any fear of being insulted for my caste." Karn said breathing his last breath.
"Tathastu!" Krishna said as Karn closed his eyes for the last time in the battlefield of Kurukshetra.
"You will get whatever you deserved Radheye.I promise you that . You have some unfinished business in this life of yours and you will complete them in your next life " Krishna said as a tear escaped his eyes on seeing the great warrior slain on the battlefield. Life has been unfair o Radheye.

"Hey Govind I heard about Angraj Karn's death.I dont know why but I feel morose and sad. I should be happy right? He called me a whore in the dyut sabha." Draupadi said.
"You too called him a sutaputra sakhi.  He is at fault surely but you know that you too have not been fair to him. That is the reason you feel sad. You feel guilty for the dead Radheye. Or is there anything else sakhi? Didnt you ever think about the consequences if you were married to Radheye Karn in the swayamvar?" Krishna asked with a smile.
Draupadi was taken aback. Not once but every single moment of her life has been spent thunk about the alternate decision. What would have happened if she was married to Karn? She would have led a humble life . But because of her foolishness she was stuck with five husbands. Gone is her live for Arjun who doesnt even treat her like his wife.
"I know your life too has been unfair sakhi but dont worry you will get another chance and I promise you that." Krishna thought.

Please support my story guys and I love you all!!!