Radha's help(part1)

"Arya...arya...." Niyati kept on calling Karn. She was sure her husband was ignoring her but why? Did he come to know that she was planning to run away from him earlier. The thought disturbed her. She didnt want to lose Karn again. He would be extremely angry and sad if he comes to know that Niyati was going to leave him forever the previous night based on some stupid assumptions she had made.

Karn kept on avoiding Niyati .
"You were right man! This plan is working! Draupadi is searching for me. I dont remember when that had last happened. It is always me who searches for her but today! Today she is searching for me! " Arjun cried excitedly.
Karn smirked and patted his back.
"Even Niti is searching for me . This is fun I guess!" He cried.
"But friends dont you both feel they will murder us when they find out that this is a plan?" Govind cried.
"When did you join the plan Madhav?"
Arjun asked.
"Well yesterday I heard you both in the dining table and I thought of using this trick. Rukmini is also worried" he cried.
Karn and Arjun burst out laughing.
"But why aren't you talking to me Parvati?"
"I am trying Karn's trick!" Parvati mumbled and continued ignoring mahadev.
"What is happening Narayan? Dharamsankat! Parvati is aware of this trick! Soon devi Lakshmi will also know about this!" Mahadev cried.

"What is happening? I dont understand! Arya is avoiding me!" Draupadi cried.
"What! Arjun is avoiding you? My Arya is also avoiding me! Rukmini jiji?" Niyati asked.
"Yes mine too! Arya is avoiding me! I dont know but I have a sakhi who knows the solution! She will guide us a lot!" Rukmini cried.
Niyati and Draupadi expectantly waited for the love councilor.
An extremely beautiful lady entered the palace. She was extremely beautiful and there was a certain aura about her which mesmerised them.

Rukmini and The lady hugged each other

"Girls meet my best friend Radha. She lives in Gokul. She is the ultimate love councilor. She is the most selfless person I ever met. I love her as much as she loves my Arya and as much as my arya loves her. " Rukmini cried her smile widening .
Radha smiled.
"Where is Krishna?" She asked searching for her childhood love.
"No not Krishna...first you have to help me sakhi...you have to help me understand the trick our husbands are playing on us" Rukmini cried.
"Oh god ! Okay okay sakhi...tell me the problem!" Radha cried laughing.
The ladies had a small chit chat . The three wives explained their dilemma to Radha.
"Hmmm...I got this! I am very well aware of their trick ! I am telling you what you guys need to do ! " Radha cried and explained the entire plan to the ladies. They smirked with joy.
"Thank you so much Radha devi!" Niyati cried.
"Wait ! What do you guys call Ruki? "
Radha cried.
"We call Rukmini jijii!" Draupadi cried.
"Then call me jiji too" Radha cried.
The girls nodded with a smile.
"You are a saviour Radha!" Rukmini cried.
"Oh come on Ruki! I love helping you and these two pretty little queens!" Radha cried.

"Mahadev things are a bit confusing for me. Lakshmi has reincarnated in the form of Radha then who is Rukmini?" Parvati asked.
"Lakshmi has two avatars in this yug. One avatar is that of Rukmini who is the responsibility part of Lakhmi. She is a perfect wife , an amazing queen and a brilliant mother. The second avatar is Radha who lives for love. She is the prem avatar who is the depiction of pure and selfless love. She is born to love Krishna. Both of them are avatars of Lakshmi herself . They are the same person and they are very well aware of that fact. Krishna asks Narayan treat them as a single person as ultimately they are parts of his lakshmi." Mahadev explained.

"So girls! The plan is on!" Radha cried.
The girls cheered enthusiastically.