Karn breaks down

Karn reached the Hastinapur palace. It was their last night in Hastinapur.  Next morning they would start their journey to Anga. He reached his chamber to find his beautiful snoring noisily. She was sleeping so peacefully. She looked like an angel .

Karn couldn't sleep . He kept thinking about his visit in Hastinspur. He realized how his life had changed as he recalled all the incidents in his stay.
Firstly the clearing of misunderstandings between him and his wife. That was the best night of his life as he slept peacefully with his beautiful wife wrapped in his strong arms. He recalled his fun moments with Arjun and Krishna . Arjun had become a very close friend of his during his stay and boom! All of a sudden Arjun was no longer a friend but his own brother. Arjun and the pandavas whom hd used to loath was actually his brothers. Raajmata Kunti was his biological mother. The thing that saddened him most was his promise to Radhama of never meeting her again. Tears rolled down his cheek. He kept looking at the night sky through the window when he felt a tiny palm placed on his shoulder. The touch tickled him. He very well knew who it was. Her touch was magical for him. He couldn't focus on anything except her
When he was with her.

"Niti..." his voice was breaking. He couldn't utter any words furthur.
Niyati saw his body shaking. He was in deep pain. She instantly knew that his birth secret was revealed to him. She knew how hard it was for him. She thought of giving him space. She slowly withdrew her hand when he held gerhand preventing her from withdrawing.  He all of a sudden pulled her in his embrace. He hugged her tightly and wept soundly in her arms. She pampered him like a baby holding him back and caressing his hair.
"I have never seen two people so fond of each other" parvati cried as she witnessed them from heaven.
"This is the first test of their love. They hsbr to pass so many tests to prove their love. Moreover the problem has not even begun Parvati" Mahadrv cried as he thought about the future.

"Niti I... I am..." before Karn could speak furthur Niti sealed his mouth with her soft lips. He for a moment was taken aback. Within seconds he started reciprocating the kiss. They were crazily devouring each other's mouths. They never wanted to break the kiss even if the world was coming to an end.
Karn strongly dominated her and made her lay down in the bed. He filled her entire face with soft kisses . He then slowly travelled downwards and kissed her neck and eventually bit her . She moaned with pain and pleasure at the same time. He then all of a sudden stopped kissing her and wrapped her in his arms. She could feel his hot tears in her neck. She consoled him and hugged him tightly.
After such a hectic day Ksrn found peace. He found peace in his wife's arms . He held her tightly and fuzzed off to sleep. Niyati too fell asleep and travelled to the world of dreams. Hardly did they know what manning was going against them at that instant in their adjacent chamber.

Duryodhan Ashwathhana and Mamashree Shakuni were seated .
"Dushasan cant enter his own palace because of that sutaputra." Mamasheee shakuni cried.
Duryodhan didn't speak a word. It was the first he fudnt protest when his friend was addressed as a sutaputra. He did not trust Karn any longer. Karn's closeness to Arjun was disturbing him. Moreover Kstn believed Niyati , the girl responsible for his brother's misery.
"What plan did you make Gandharraj?" Ashwsthhsma cried.
"I have a good plan which will destro Karn's friendship with Arjun and his trust on Niyati then he will always be by our side at the real time of need.
We have to have patience.  Moreover we have some amazing secrets of the younger Panchal princess." Shakuni cried laughing boisterously .
Next morning Karn and Niyati were leaving for Anga when Kunti stopped them.
"Come with us to Indraprast . We will have yo sort things out Putra." Kunti cried.
"I will surely come maata but firstly I need yo visit my kingdom and take care of the worldly matters. Moreover Arjun has to inform my other brothers about my identity. " kant cried and smiled politely.
Kunti hugged her son and sobbed.
"Forgive me putra ... I was a foolish child and didnt realise what a blessing you were. Forgive me putra." Kunti cried her voice breaking at the end.
"I had forgiven you the moment I can yo know about your situation.  It was not your fault maata. " karn cried and hugged his mother.
Niyati could feel the tears of joy as she finally saw the beautiful encounter of a mother and her son.