THE NUPTIAL NIGHT

"So finally after all these difficulties my boon has taken its shape. Finally Niyati and Karn are married. Finally you can start your mission towards righteousness in the Aryavrat. Draupadi and Karn's wedding was so easygoing but Niyati and Karn....those two had such a problematic wedding and still they both are misunderstanding each other." The man with the ultimate power cried.
Govind smiled and added," That is the beauty of love . It gets more recognition and shape when things become difficult  for the lovers. Niyati and Karn were destined to be together but there is an ideal time for every action in this universe. You remember your experience?"
The man nodded as a glint of sadness covered his eyes.
He remembered how cruel destiny had been with him. How his wife had burnt herself in her own fire only to be reincarnated and be with him forever.
The man was none other than Mahadev- the ultimate power of the universe.

"Jiji...Wont you come with me ?" Niyati cried her eyes filling with tears.
"Niti...I am always there with you but this moment is inevitable in a girl's life. She has to leave her loved ones to live with her husband and her new family." Draupadi cried hugging her sister.
Both the sisters had never stayed away from each other and suddenly they were driven apart .
Draupadi was staying in Indraprast with her husband Arjun and Niyati had to start towards Angdesh which is her husband's kingdom.
The sisters once again hugged each other and cried their eyes out.
Karn consoled Niyati by patting her back and wiping her tears. He could feel how painful it was for her to leave her childhood companion.
Kunti hugged Niyati and Karn . She blessed them with all her heart . She wanted her son to stay with her but ...
Niti bid farewell to the pandavas . Bheem was moved to tears as he remembered how Niyati used to feed him her special handmade laddoos .
Parth hugged her and blessed her in her upcoming life.
"Promise me you will inform me if there is any problem" he cried and patted her head in a brotherly manner.
Karn tried his best to not get offended but as the saying goes ' love and jealousy are the sons of the same mother'.
Karn could feel the pang of jealousy in his heart as he saw his wife with Parth. He didnt blame her though. He knew how difficult it was for Niyati to forget her love(Arjun ) so quickly. He decided that he would give her all the time she needed.
He would give her the space she needed.
Lastly Niyati went to Govind. Govind patted her head and blessed her . He then wiped her tears and cried," What's the matter Sakhi? I am still living in Dwarka and Dwarka is only a few miles away from Anga. Dont think you both can escape that easily from my teasing. I will reach Anga and tease you both all the time. And sakhi, I am always there with you , in your heart . I will soon meet you both." Govind cried and smiled his all time happy smile.
Niyati smiled and nodded enthusiastically.

On reaching Anga , Karn got a surprise from Mahamahim Bhisma.

Destined to be togetherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara