Biggest Surprise

"King Virat, king Drupad,prince drishtudyumna , princess Shikhandini have arrived in the palace." The courtiers declared.
"Please let them in. I will welcome them with all necessary courtesies " Yudhisthir said in a grateful manner. They didn't have as much army as the kauravas.  Moreover they had the naraysnu sena.  Winning against them was nearly impossible yet these people were supporting him when they needed their help. Only krishna could save them now.
The meeting took place and it was announced that they would first send a warning to Duryodhan and it will be his last warning .
"Shankar and I will contribute to this task. We are really good with talking and stuff. " Krishna suggested .
"That would be extremely appropriate Vasudrv but firstly I want to have a proper introduction of your friend Shankar. Is he a king like us? Or is he a prince?" Drupad asked.
Mahadev's lips stretched with a beautiful wide smile. 
"Well I would love to introduce my friend but he seems to be excited ho give an introduction speech about himself and I am going to gift him with that opportunity. " Krishna declared.
All eyes shifted to Shankar.
'That was uncalled attention Narayan ', said mahadev in an only audible to Krishna tone.
Krishna smiled in a mischievous manner.
" I am Shankar . And I am no king or prince.  I am a normal man. I am a potter by profession and I and Kridhna are best friends since ages. " mahadev said . Kridhna nodded in a knowing manner.
"But I am afraid this is not a lottery making competition.  This is war! And war requires warriors . You maybe an amazing human Shankar but it doesnt seem you will thrive well in warfare." Drupad cried in a cynical tone.
The pandavas looked at him a bit disturbed by his tone of sentence.
But krishna and mahadev are unreadable. They have same smiling face pasted on their faces.
"He is not only my best friend but also my brother in law."krishna cried.
"But we thought you had only one sister, Subhadra" drishtidyumna
questioned.
"'Subhadra is my sister and her father is my father Vasudev and Sati is the daughter of my adopted parents Mata Yashoda and pita nandlal. She is also a princess and we four siblings: sati, subhafra,dao and I are extremely close.
Shankar is a noble man and he too like me will not fight in the war." Krudhna announced.
"'Then what will you both do?" Drupad asked.
"'We will lead the ways if the forest warriors Karn and Arjun.  Shankar will be the charioteer of Karn.  We will guide them " Krishna said.
"But Shankar is a potter and supposedly a potter's son. He doesnt know the principles of war . How will he guide Angraj?" Virat asked .
"Well then I and dao too would know nothing about warfare. I and sao were raised as shepherds.  We were never trained like warriors. We learnt that from experience. And my friend Shankar is a great scholar with immense number of  experiences." Krizhna argued. Noone absolutely noone could argue back. His statement was completely true and logical. 
Shankar and exchanged knowing glances with each other.

"The war will begin any time now. The destruction and damages scare me. " Niyati shared her thoughts with her friends.
"Yes we always feel if we are being selfish by being the reason of this war" Draupadi too grieved.
"First of all you both were the victims not the criminals. They had dared to insult two women and they're not even repentant.  They deserve punishment. It's not your fault Draupadi Niyati" parvati explained with care.
The women had bonded uncommonly fast. Radha, Rukmini and Sati were already very close and Niyati and Draupadi very easily fitted in.
"Yes the war is destiny. We cant stop it yagyasenis. "Radha said with concern.
Rukmini nodded.
"It has been ages since we have recieved some good news ." Drauoadi mumbled.
"Well I have some good news for you both.  SURPRISE!!!!" Subhadra shrieked and jumped out from behind their bed. Everyone were taken aback but the princesses laughed heartily as they knew what a prankster the Youngest dwarka princess was.
She came out emerging from the backside of the bed with two little toddlers.
Niyati and Draupadi recognised them and their eyes were filled with tears of joy.
The babies looked at them and smiled affectionately as if they had seen very familiar faces.
"I everyday showed them your portraits and they seemed to like the portraits as if they felt a connection with the paintings." Subhadra cried.
"This is the best surprise ever Subhadra" niyati cried and quickly embraced her son. She had missed him so much.
"My baby Vrishketu!" Saying Niyati kissed the baby affectionately.
Draupadi hugged her son as her heart was filled with all  motherly affections.
"My abhimanyu" she called her son .
Both the babies laughed heartily on seeing their mothers.
"You have made them so happy choti.  I am so proud of you."parvati cried.
"I missed you jiji. And here are the Lakshmis Radha jiji and Rukmjni jiji." Subhadra cried.
"Then dont forget you yourself are yogmaya and sati is none other than the adi shakti Parvati." Rukmini cried.
Niyati and Draupadu savoured every moment of that timrceith their dkns as they would nor be staying in the war area as it could be dangerous. They would be sent away to Dwarka and would meet after the completion if the war.
This was the best surprise Niyati and Draupadi had ever got.