The final option?

What am I doing here? What is my purpose? Do I have a purpose? Is my purpose to only exist and die? Does she like me? Does he like me? Why don't they like me? Am i too fat? Am I too thin? Is my face covered with too many pimples?

I'm sure no one wants me around. I'm sure they think I'm a disgrace. I'm sure they know I'm a disgrace.

Why am I not normal? She asks as she climbs the bed and ties the knot.

Why don't they like me? She asks as she puts her head through.

Maybe it's my fate. There's a light at the end of the tunnel and maybe the light is the candles at my funeral.

And with that she's gone.

Could she have fixed herself like the society wanted her to?

No.

Why?

Because the society will never be happy and they're better left that way. To hate and to hate until they hate themselves and call themselves a disgrace and drown in the pool of guilt of ruining so many lives.

Could she have loved herself for who she was?

Yes.

Yes, she could.

Does suicide really have to be the ultimate ending for us?

Is self harm our only final choice?

It shouldn't be. Yet, it is.

No, It isn't. It really isn't.

Our final destination is our death bed that has been chosen for us. Life and death is a natural process and it should be left that way. You don't need to hasten it.

Think of it this way.

Once you get up and then you fall and then you get up again.

Success can only happen if you fall. Unless, of course, you were born with a silver spoon up your ass but that's an exception.

For all the middle class—low class people here, we can't really get up unless our feet is steady on the ground or worse yet, unless we've fallen on the ground.

Make sense?

Anyway, success is not my topic here.

Suicide is not your final option. Life is a story and death is the climax. Your story has already been written and you're simply playing along. You're the protagonist that gets fight.

Imagine your favorite book. What would have happened if the protagonist just decided that life was getting too difficult so they just killed themself. Would you be ok with that? I wouldn't.

Never before have I read a book where the protagonist just kills themself because it was 'getting too hard'. It just doesn't happen. Then why would you do it?

You might not believe it and this might sound too cliche but there is someone out there that loves you to no end. You're the book and they're your biggest fan. That is the person that is going to cry their eyes out if the story just ended abruptly with no good ending and absolutely no chance of ever having a good ending.

Suicide is not the final option.

Suicide is not an option.

Suicide is never going to be an option.

Yeah I'm back! How are y'all doing?
The hiatus didn't really help to feel wanted or loved so I just kind of yanked myself out of it. 🤷🏽‍♀️