17 September 2020

ℕ𝕠 𝕡𝕠𝕚𝕟𝕥 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕤, 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕒𝕦𝕤𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪.

Nobody cares about what I say, what I do, if I'm still alive.

I got 30 minutes late to class today. It was online by the way.

Usually when one of my friends get late to class, we all call them up and make sure they're ok and that they get in class as soon as possible.

When I woke up late today I thought, How did I miss the alarm and the phone calls? The thought of they didn't call me didn't even cross my mind.

I woke up got dressed in a hurry and joined the class. After I informed teacher that I was present, she replied with, "And which grade do you think you're in?"

That ticked me off. I was annoyed, but I kept them aside and opened my phone to check my notifications. Not a single call. Not a single where are you? Are you ok?

There's no way they could've not noticed that I was gone. They would've noticed the silence when teacher called my name for roll call.

But they choose not to care. All the good stuff I've written about you guys. About how you saved me in ninth grade. You had saved me unknowingly. Perhaps maybe, if would've known I was on the verge of suicide, you would've watched me kill myself.

I thought you guys were different. I thought you had my back.

And no this is not just about not looking out for me when I got up late. This is about all those times that I've cried and you've not noticed. This about right now I'm crying my eyes out but you guys have no clue.

Never in life will I get a true friend. You're all fake. Only using me to get what you want. Well I'm not your servant. Maybe you should go find someone nicer, kinder, sweeter and more gullible.

I don't need you guys anymore. I would've said all this in the group chat, but it's her birthday and I don't want to spoil her mood.