Facts

I decided to do a chapter just for interesting facts I've come across. There are many I've read so many times and I'm only going to write down the ones that are actually really interesting.

1) No one knows who named the Earth. Weird right? Also, Earth is the only planet that is not named after a Greek/Roman God.

2) Theodore Roosevelt has a pet hyena.

3) It takes five positive things to cancel out a single negative thing.

4) When stressed by a situation, take a moment to breath and then think whether you'll even remember this in a few days.
(Doesn't help always though)

5) There are no polar bears in Antarctica. They're in the Arctic.

6) The fortune cookie was invented in San Francisco.

7) Expressing gratitude towards people you love gives an immediate spike of happiness.

8) Octopus have 3 hearts, 9 brains and blue blood. (Octopus are smarter than us. You're welcome)

9) Fir trees can grow in human lungs. (Well at least you'll have unlimited oxygen supply)

10) A yawn lasts for around six seconds.

11) Some people are genetically predisposed to see the world from the negative perspective most of the time.

12) People who are currently alive represent 7% of the total number of people who have lived.

13)In the 17th century the value of pi was known to 35 decimal places. Today, to 1.2411 trillion.

14) Scarlett Johansson has a twin brother.

15) After the Titanic hit the iceberg, it took 2 hours and 40 minutes for it to fully submerged underwater. It is also the exact length of the Titanic movie.

Feel free to share and vote and comment  if you found this interesting! (I feel like a YouTuber but ok)