Bossing and gossiping

𒊹︎Speak up! 𒊹︎

I just hate it when people say they hate somebody because they boss them around. Well, woman up and tell them to stop!

Like, what the heck! I've been through situations where people try to boss me around and do you know what I do? I DON'T LISTEN!!

Simple as that! But people are too nice for that.

During dance practice one day I was just chilling while we waiting for our dance teacher, when this girl who is very known for being bossy decides to tell me and my dance mates what to do. She was telling us that we shouldn't waste time and that we should start practicing. Okay, fine, agreed.

We all stood up. Then she told us that we should go upstairs to the dance room to practice, even after the teacher there told us to come down here. My dance mates looked visibly annoyed by the way she was talking.

It really wasn't the things she said, it was the way she said it. She had this really thick accent that nobody in our school has and she acts all rich and stuff and it's really annoying.

After she started bossing us around, I got annoyed and told a comment over her and it shut her up. Sadly, I don't remember what I said. But I look and sound really intimidating even without trying so whatever I said it probably got her off-guard.

She didn't try boss us around after that. That's right! I out bossed the boss.

She was actually really nice to me and my dance mates after that. No bossing, no drama.

So why doesn't everybody else do that? Just tell them to cut it out. You don't have to sit around listening to what they say and grumble and gossip about it later.

Just woman up and say what you need to say when you need to and stop hating on people unnecessarily. As simple as that.