Book 5: Chapter 27

Start from the beginning

"Hey, What's wrong?" She narrowed her eyes at him. Holding both his cheeks to look at her properly instead if the floor, urging him to tell her.

Taking a deep breath, his silver eyes met her emerald ones. "I need to tell you something about Sebastian."

Finley narrowed her brows at him. "What about him?" She asked, not sure what was concerning about Sebastian, he was still her friend, he means no harm, he promised to keep her secret until it was safe for her to reveal herself to the world again.

"He came to one of the death eater meetings when I came home for Christmas break," Draco tells her.

"What?" Her voice croaked unknowingly, this wasn't a good joke to begin with at all. "He would never!"

"But Finley, he was there, I saw him with my own two eyes—"

"No! Bazz is our friend! He would never betray us—"

"Finley, I saw his dark mark when we went to get him earlier!" Draco yelled at her, desperate to make her believe him. He was scared too, scared for him and his friends, especially for her. "He has his mark on his back, just by his left shoulder blade—"

"This isn't real!"

"Finley, it is—"

"No!"

"This can't be happening!" She denied to herself in front of Sebastian. All those months of believing that Sebastian was their ally, her friend, he was here on the enemy's side. The look of guilt in his face said it all, it was a slap on her face at how naive she was for believing that he wasn't a death eater.

"Why!"

Sebastian couldn't say anything, what else was there to be said? What reason was he suppose to say? He took a few steps towards her, only for her to take steps back, he could see her tears streaming down her face. Angry tears.

"How could you!"

"Finley, I—"

"Boohoo! Wittle Bazzy betrayed wittle girly here! Kill her already Thorns!" Bellatrix's voice echoed in the whole room.

Finley waited for Sebastian to raise his wand, and he did, it all made her feel worst, it showed how much he was lying to her face after all this time. "What are you waiting for!?"

"Finley," Sebastian spoke in a strained voice. "I'm sorry, I truly am."

"No! Please, Bazz, this isn't you, this can't be you. You're Sebastian Thorns! Please, you're my friend," she cried, still in her mind, begging that her Bazz was in there. That all of this was a sick plan that she never knew of that he went behind her back in order to help them.

Before any spells were uttered, a flash of white light came, catching everyone's attention towards Harry and Lucius by the veil. The white light took form of a man, a familiar man, Sirius.

"Get away from my Godson," he says punching Lucius in the face, followed by a sickening crunch.

Another light came just beside Finley, she turns to see Remus scowling at the Thorns boy, using his wand, not even uttering a spell, Sebastian flew into a wall and was gone into a puff of smoke. "Mooney," she choked on a sob, relieved that he was there to save her. Soon more flashes of lights came, taking form of the Order, there was Kingsley, Tonks, Moody, everyone really. Each light was attacking a death eater, and soon the whole room was filled with light and puffs of black smoke.

Finley felt another tug on her sleeve, and soon she found herself being dragged by Mooney behind a rock. "Are you alright, Finley? Tell that you are, we came here as fast as we could—"