Book 2: Chapter 15

It was now March, and February was now far behind the past of Finley's embarrassment, she never looked at the older years the same ever again after the overly sexual messages that will forever scar her mentally.

It was also the month where the idea of the duelling club was a waste of time and everyone was waiting for the next Quidditch game, it was Gryffindor against Hufflepuff too. Students tossed aside the pathetic duelling club and focused on the more important events such as house cup. Though Finley was still avoiding her Gryffindor friends she still asked the Weasley twins to let her borrow a scarf from them to support them, but of course instead of a scarf they gave her an old jersey.

"Are those hand me downs too?" Blaise scrunched his nose as he saw the Weasley jersey that was stuffed in her bag.

"They aren't, they look new actually. I wonder if it was McGonagall's work, who else would donate new jerseys," she said as she copied notes on her parchment.

"To be fair, we didn't even expect her to buy Potter his Nimbus," Theo pointed out from beside Draco who sat behind her and Blaise.

"Well I am still friends with the Weasleys so I need to support my friends," she said dropping the conversation of donations and wealth because she was not up to the task to explain how she inherited Sixteen Gringotts vaults any time soon.

To her shock yes she inherited sixteen, even with that fact she offered Snape one vault full of galleons to buy him a new house with a better lab but he declined saying the house was named to him by his late mother Eileen Prince. It was still a mystery to her who her grandparents were and she was named Evans and not a well known name if she even had rich grandparents. The book Snape gave her that Christmas was only the last summary of their family tree that stopped with the Peverell family, the generations after that were no more. Apparently those vaults were the treasures and money from the sixteen generations of Peverell and she never knew what to do with all of them.

"Finney bear reckon we can get snacks before the match tomorrow?" Blaise asked hopeful. Since she befriended the Hufflepuff prefect she was the food runner, she had a good friendship with Cedric that she was never caught on late night kitchen raids. No one knew of this other than her best friends and Draco of course, and maybe also Ginny Weasley whom she shared the first kitchen raid with.

"I'll see what I can do," she winked as they were finally dismissed. She held her notebook in her arms, that one notebook that Harry had given her for her birthday.

"Don't see! Do!" Theo complained as he ran beside her.

"Theokins, we talked about this. We can't abuse prefect powers," she pouted making Theo groan from the most ugliest nickname Finley has ever called him.

"But you are abusing the privileges of being friends with a prefect."

She waved her hand at him as if it was smoke, "Rubbish, I would never."

"Never my ass," Blaise rumbled as he tried ruffling Finley's hair that was tied in twin scorpions and failing. "Mess my hair again, you will find them boneless or off your body."

"I feel like I'm being threatened by a bunny," Blaise rolled his eyes, but of course he was scared, he knows that she was never all talk. She bites without anyone knowing which was scary.

As the three Slytherin friends walked towards their charms classroom, Finley saw a familiar mop of read hair running into the girl's bathroom. "Ginny?" She asked.

"Who?" She heard one of her friends ask. Instead of replying she gave her bag to Theo and ran in the bathroom to look for Ginny. As she went inside there she was just entering a cubicle, she walked towards the cubicle as she heard it flushed.