Book 5: Chapter 27

The room itself, it had rocks and sand, but the arch was magnificent, too magnificent that she was staring at it for too long.

'Little faery, I love you' the familiar sweet voice she was hearing in the vail, she walked nearer. Until she saw a woman, a familiar woman, with brilliant red hair and emerald green eyes, beside her was a man who looked like Harry. She felt her heart clench, the ghost smile that the couple in veil had, it was taunting her to go nearer.

"Mum? Dad?"

'Come here darling,' the voices spoke, yet their lips remained closed and smiling.

"Finley!—"

Before she knew it, everything was engulfed in smoke that she was being tugged into a corner with force. Hearing yelps from her friends, guessing that they were being attacked too but the dark smoke restricted her from seeing anything, both her hands were held behind her back, a wand up her throat. The smoke vanished, now seeing her friends being held captive by death eaters, some who no longer had masks. Her brother by the veil where she stood before, her wide as she sees Lucius Malfoy in front of him.

"Give me the prophecy! Or watch your friends die."

"No, Harry! Don't —"

"Stay quiet, or they won't hurt you," the death eater who held her captive said in a calm voice. Struggling to get out of his grasp, it only made his hold on her tighter, she was pressed against him, his wand that was pointed at her throat loosened only for the pressure to be on her hands that were on her back. "Let me go!" She hissed.

"Shh!" The death eater scolded her. "Be still."

"And why the bloody hell would I do that?! You're holding me here against my will!"

"I'm trying to—"

"Save my life? Yeah right! Only an idiot would believe a death eater!" She growled. She turns back to Harry and how he was standing up against Lucius. Before she could scream yet again, the death eater's hands went yo her mouth, keeping her from speaking, only muffled screams were heard from her. She could see Harry loom at her, no hope was sparkling in his eyes, it was as if he was giving up as he handed the orb to Lucius. She could feel her heart drop to the floor, she had never seen him this hopeless before, he was giving up. No. Not now.

She bit into her captors hands, the death eater who was holding her groaned in pain, letting go of her completely. Even without a wand, she face the death eater, glaring at him. Punching him in the face, causing the mask to fall off.

Once again, her heart clenched, standing frozen in place, no one but Finley could see the death eater's face. Throat dry, shock in her eyes.

The death eater was a boy. A boy she knew too well, a boy whom she thought was her friend. "No," she muttered, denying what she was seeing. She could hear Bellatrix's laughter in the background, the boy who held her stood, revealing his face in the light. "Sebastian?"

The boy whom she found a friend in, looked down in shame, shame that he had been found in this circumstance. "I'm sorry."

"Something wrong?"

Draco was silent, avoiding her eyes, something was bothering him, inspecting him closer, he was hiding something too. "What is it?" She asks him.

There had only been a number of times that Draco would look this way, most of the times it would involve something bad that he did to her brother, other times it would be when he would unknowingly speak the offensive slurs he grew up speaking spew out his mouth. But this was different, and it made her worry.