Book 4: Chapter 7

"Hello everyone— oh! Harry!" Finley giggles as she was pulled into a hug by her brother whom she did not see for at least three months. She missed him too really, but she also can't deny that the work load in Beauxbatons was a double compared to Hogwarts since she took subjects that she didn't take as electives in her third year. She got behind leaving her to deal with her classes on Muggle studies and Divination from the basics to where she is now. She also needed to make sure that her grades were high enough for Headmistress Maxime to allow her to travel with them.

"You said you weren't coming!" Harry scolds not letting go of Finley who he just missed so much that it was worrying.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I just flat out tell you now would it?" She teases as she sat beside Sebastian who just smiled at her.

"I trust you kept your mouth shut?" She asks Sebastian who wasn't even hiding his sudden interest that Finley grew even more prettier than he last saw her.

"For you? I would stitch my lips to make you happy," he flirts.

"I'm touched, now stuff your face. That grin of yours is unbecoming," Finley laughs before turning to Hermione and Ginny who were too excited to ask her things one by one. Questions flung in left and right, asking her how france was, why she wasn't returning their owls, and how come she was allowed to travel with seventh years.

"I was allowed because I proved my grades to be exceptional enough to have classes with seventh years. At least for the tournament," Finley says which was not entirely a lie, she was capable of teaching herself. Plus there were professors who went with them, it was alright for her to go.

Finley placed her elbows on the table, her palm catching her chin as she talks to her friends. Intrigued with who replaced her godfather in Defence against Dark arts this year in Hogwarts. Not that it was biased, only a little, she doesn't remotely think that anyone can be better than Remus, he gives out chocolate!

"Mad-eye Moody is a legend!" Ron exclaims as he ate his fried chicken enthusiastically, she heard the man before. He was loony as she heard some people say around in Beauxbatons, but no doubt he was good enough to teach in Hogwarts. An ex auror too so that was that.

"Excuse me, are you wanting the bouillabaisse?" A soft sophisticated voice said from behind Ron and Sebastian. They both turned around and was met with a girl from Beauxbatons, blonde and blue eyes, a veela no doubt.

"Salut Fleur," Finley greets the girl smiling at her brightly. During her time in Beauxbatons, she liked how Fleur and her sister Gabrielle welcomed her after her horrible first day. They were the only veela siblings that her roommate Heart liked very much that thy often shared a table in their great hall.

"Salut Finley, do you still want the bouillabaisse?" The girl asked again, Ron was turning purple and star strucked with her that he wasn't able to speak.

"Go on ahead," Harry offered, handing her the dish, Fleur smiling at him thankfully turning back to Finley. "I will see you back in the carriage, oui?"

"Of course, see you," Finley says as she waved good bye to the retreating veela and the dish. It was time for her to reunite with her other friends that she stood up from where she sat, Sebastian following suit.

"Where are you going?" Harry asks curiously, he just got Finley back, he wanted to ask her some more questions.

"I'm going to frighten my friends," she winks at Harry. "I'll catch up with you in the morning," Finley informs before giving Harry one more hug and a kiss on the cheek for the night before skipping to the snake table.

"You know, you didn't have to follow me," Finley tells Sebastian who walked beside her towards the table who had the majority of Durmstrang and Slytherins. "Well, you have to introduce me to your friends."