Book 4: Chapter 1

If one day you told Finley that she was going to finally meet her mother's sister, she would've been ecstatic to meet her right sway. She wouldn't worn her best dress and shoes, she would've bothered fixing her hair and maybe wearing a bit of make up to put colour on her pale cheeks. But now after learning what kind of life Harry had with her aunt and her family, she wanted nothing to do with them at all.

Here she was in her room in Mirelle's flat in London, holding the letter that Harry had sent her through Hedwig. She wanted nothing more than to floo over to the Dursley's and take Harry to come live with her and Mirelle. Mirelle wouldn't mind, in fact she also had voiced the ideas of asking Harry to come live with them, denied of course by Dumbledore claiming it was for Harry's safety. But what safety was he thinking about when her brother was being abused in their Aunt Petunia's home?

"Finney, Your Beauxbatons letter is here," she heard Mirelle call from outside her room. She knows that it was arriving today, she had a couple of weeks before she went to France and that included the week of the quidditch cup.

She stood up from her desk where she read Harry's letter, she opened the door but as soon as her eyes met the outside there stood a boy at least her age. Black hair and dark brown eyes, she swears that they change to forest green. "Oh, Hello there!" He greeted her.

Finley's widened at the sight of a boy in the flat expectedly, she completely forgot that Mirelle's youngest brother was coming to visit Mirelle this week too. "Hi," Finley managed to greet sheepishly.

If only she was more presentable than planned, she didn't thing wearing a pair of sweatpants and a muggle band shirt should suffice as a first impression.

"Sorry for not looking presentable," Finley apologises giving the visitor a shy smile, she really forgot that he was arriving today. She blames her worrying for Harry at the Dursley's.

The boy smiled back, a dimple accompanying his cheeks, Finley admits that this boy was attractive alright. "I'm Sebastian," he introduces himself to her. This was certainly a refreshing greeting seeing as Finley's track record of boys introducing themselves to here where not so great.

'No, Henry Bennet of Ravenclaw was worst. Your brother and friends don't count.' She told herself. She laid out her hand for Sebastian to shake with a large polite smile on her face. "I'm Finley."

"So you're from Beauxbatons?" Sebastian asked as they sat down in the living area. Finley shook her head, she truly wished she wasn't going there anyway but what use was it to disobey the man who kicked you out his home?

"I was attending Hogwarts, I'm transferring to Beauxbatons," she says.

"Did you get expelled?" Sebastian mused, if only that was reason though, but it was far depressing and boring than that.

"Always find myself getting killed there with my brother," she sheepishly says truthfully. Well it was true, her and Harry always find themselves in a do or die situation almost everyday in the three years they attended Hogwarts.

Sebastian stared at her amused for what she had just said, it was certainly a good conversation starter that by the time he asked Finley something about Hogwarts, Finley almost revealed things she shouldn't. Both didn't even realise that Mirelle already left for work for the day as they were too engrossed in their conversation.Talking to Sebastian was refreshing all together, a month in her summer break she already felt the loneliness. Blaise went to Italy with his mum and his step-dad's children, the letters she receives from him were always attached with an Oleander flower inside the envelope. Theo on the other hand was stuck with his family while visiting his mother's mother in America, his letters come every other day.