Will You? 🔞

Yibo entered Zhan's room and eyed tall man, who was wearing classical clothes. Looking into mirror he was having hard time tying his necktie. Yibo smiled and walked towards him

"Still don't know how to do it? how old you're already Zhan?"

"I'm always watching tutorial on YouTube while doing it, but now my phone is dead" Zhan pouted and cutely winked at him "will you help?"

"Mn" Yibo gladly started doing it, while Zhan's stare froze on his rosy lips, so close, so seducing. He bent down and softly kissed it, trapping him between his arms "being naughty?" Yibo looked up and teased his neck, playing with his Adam's apple, Zhan gasped and forced himself to move back

"I don't want you to limp in front of that painter but why are you teasing me so hard?"

"cause i still love, playing with you"

"just let's go, until i still have patience"

mn, but..." Yibo raised his one eyebrow ""Aren't you way too dressed up?"

"I can wear nothing if it helps"

"Idiot" Yibo mumbled with shy expression "i can't help it, being jealous always, especially when you look like this"

"And this makes me too happy my naughty kid" Zhan hugged him tightly "makes me, fall in love with you more"

***

Zhan and Yibo stood up and politely greeted to the middle aged handsome man who just entered the restaurant and asked him to sit down

"It's nice to meet you, Mr Shin. Thank you so much for accepting my invitation, highly appreciating this"

"think i had no other choice" he smiled and joined them "You seem very persistent, young man?"

"Oh right, sorry for not introducing ourselves properly. I'm Wang Yibo, Ceo of the company and this is Xiao Zhan, my right hand. He called you before if remember"

"Honor to meet you Mr Shin" Zhan showed his perfect smile and suddenly someone's voice got their attention.

"Dad, i should dress better if knew you're meeting this handsome gentlemen"

Yibo didn't except seeing young, pretty girl who shamelessly stared at Zhan with sparkling eyes, like Lina wasn't enough. He skeptically eyed her and sighed. During those years who knows how many women or men tried to seduce him and still... Zhan wants only him, Zhan desires only for him. As soon as possible, he has to claim his man.

"Dear you're late, she is Seo Jin my daughter"

"Think i have seen her in your paintings" Yibo nodded at her