Get A Room

"Hey dude what are you doing?" Yibo sat next to Yuan who was busy by chatting in the laptop and tried to peek  in

"None of your business"

"Oh i see your online girlfriend no? How long are you going to hide her from me?"

"Forever" Yuan tried to close it but Yibo was faster taking laptop and ran with it

"Hey brat don't you dare" Yuan followed him, but being very short and tiny compared Yibo couldn't catch him

"Wait this doesn't look like girl" Yibo stopped and stared at Yuan with surprised eyes "this is boy and plus that so damn handsome one, bro do you have boyfriend?"

"Got some problem?" Yuan finally sat down, catching breath

"no, it's just i didn't know you... i'm shocked" 

 "unexpected from someone who was watching gay porn in the class" winked Yuan at him

"You know that was only to bother bun... I mean crazy teacher"

"only thing i know is that you're going to get your butt hurt"

"haaa?"

"he almost raped you already, maybe next time everything is done until the end" 

"who told you" protested Yibo with red face "he can never win against me"

"it was written on your face, right here" Yuan hit his forehead "not only me, whole class could guess"

"instead of teasing me" pouted Yibo "tell me about your boyfriend, when are you going to introduce him to me?"

"he lives abroad for now, we just chat online. but i really love him" Yuan blushed and smiled to Yibo "i'm sure you're going to be friends one day, when he back"

"hope so bro, now let's go to home my driver is already here, we'll give you a ride too"  Yibo petted his back and noticing Zhan who was watching them from afar he shouted as loud as possible "see you tomorrow teacher, dream about me tonight"

"Imn't having nightmares" instantly returned answer Zhan and carefully put Yibo's drawing in his bag.

*****

"hi kiddos how are you doing?" Zhan greeted everyone with cheerful voice and put drawings on the table

"hello handsome teacher" 

"you know? i'm more cutie style" laughed Zhan "so here is the results of previous lesson, you guys are quite talented, see shijie worked well, we have many kids with soft personality, drawing flowers, puppies, babies, here is also very expensive cars and games, ok we all can dream but..." Zhan stopped and winked at them "if some of you had guts to draw d.ck, at least you could make it bigger and  longer, don't do something like that with female teachers, they're going to get heart attack"

"lol teacher, this was really good one, what about Yibo? what did he draw?"

"Yibo?" Zhan just noticed empty seat in front of him "i was wondering why was the class this quiet and i know reason now.  he drew... nothing it was nothing. by the way why he isn't here Yuan?"