Silly Confessions

After a few days off  from the school, Zhan was literally flying to bus stop. It was hard for him to admit but missed kids so much and especially the most naughty one. Reaching there he looked around searching for familiar car, Zhan was hoping Yibo should ask his driver again to cross this street but sadly he wasn't coming. Zhan pouted from disappointment  and got in the bus.

School was very noisy as always, hearing bell sound Zhan ran to his classroom and dumped into someone at the door, seeing it was no one other but Yibo, his face instantly brightened and got ready to fight or tease him but the latter one just lowered his head and went in the room, Zhan followed with confused face, unable to understand why Yibo was acting different

"good morning guys, how have you been?" Zhan smiled at them and stared at Yibo again but no reaction from him 

"we're fine cute teacher, what about you?"

"I was dying from missing you" 

"we can't believe, maybe only one of us?"

"who knows? ok now about our today's theme. do you love flowers? Imn't romantic person but can't deny it's one of the most beautiful thing existed in the world. and do you know that every kind of them has it's different meaning. for example Daisy symbolizes innocence and purity,  Gardenia  sweetness,  Lilac youthful innocence and confidence, Tulip declaration of love and Rose is itself love. so i want you to draw your fave one using any color and send it to someone you're willing to confess something to"

"Wen Qing always gets many roses on Valentine's  day as the most beautiful girl in our class" 

"right, and Yibo too. his desk is always full from chocolates and flowers"

"Yibo?" Zhan leaned closer to Yibo who looked up at him with sad eyes "so you're this popular?because you're cutest one in the class no?"

"this is too boring and annoying" sudden unfamiliar voice made Zhan startled, he just noticed new student standing at the door and  mockingly staring at him

"teacher i forgot to tell you about Xue Yang, he is our new student" Wen Qing got up and glared at him, Zhan guessed they weren't in good relationship

"can i say it's nice to meet you?" Zhan smirked "first day and you already calling me boring? this isn't right way to talk to teacher, if you're late again i won't let you in"

"as i care, and you don't look like one" grinned Xue Yang  "everything and everyone is this school is stupid"

trying to hold his anger Zhan tightened his fist, he was used bickering with Yibo but this case was different, new student seemed too cocky, without any respect for others. his eyes're full of harm. Zhan got ready to reply when suddenly noticed Yibo went pale and his hands started shaking "i... have to go" murmured him and quickly got up running out from the room.