Love In The Air

Qiren interestedly eyed Yibo who rushed into kitchen at the early morning and shook his head with smile   "You're already up son, did you sleep well? Or maybe you're busy whole night"

"Dad, stop teasing me" Yibo pouted and hugged him "everything is ok, you're right gege can't be upset for long but ... for being this kind and forgiving i'll give him reward too"

"Do i need to know details?"

"It isn't what you think, you naughty old man" Yibo laughed and took peach juice from the fridge "i'm going to take this to Zhan, it's his fave, right dad are you going somewhere?"

"Yes to meet my business friends, what about you?"

"I'll go to office with Zhan, now when he is next to me, feel less scared. I'm such a nonsense CEO no?"

"It's ok son, even the strongest person, sometimes needs someone to rely on. Time and experience will teach you dear" Qiren patted his shoulder "your eyes, it's shining from happiness now and dad wants you to be always like this. i'm leaving, fighting Yibo"

"Later dad" with sweet smile Yibo left for his room and carefully opened the door. Zhan was already awake, sitting on the bed. He was still wearing same clothes as they fell asleep very soon last night, cuddling into each-other's arms. He looked up at Yibo and widely smiled, causing him to do the same

"Your smile is such a contagious gege and i'm such a lucky human being reason of it" Yibo jumped on him and Zhan giggled tickling his neck with his nose

"My baby, watching this cute face of yours how can i stop smiling?" 

"i have surprise for you"

"really? what is it?"

"here" Yibo pointed at his neck and Zhan froze sliding hand under his shirt. taking the necklace out, he looked at him with questionable eyes and Yibo nodded, cupping his face.

"Yes, finally this necklaces're at their intended places, where it was supposed to be from the beginning. It took long time but... Come on gege, you're going to cry again" Yibo tried to smile, when his own eyes was becoming teary too "it was only my fake relationship stopping me from wearing this, but now when everything is clear i can proudly say that this is our first day as..."

"As?" Zhan tightly hold his hands and got ready to listen desired words

"Lovers, boyfriends, partners, soulmates as before. From now on, i have strong confidence to fight with you, against everyone. so don't hide anything from me anymore, i'm ready to beat that jerk up from you"

"my boyfriend is so fierce" Zhan laughed and softly kissed his chest "mine, this precious heart is only mine and i won't lose it again"

"Always" Yibo messed his hair and got up "now stop being all sentimental and get changed, we're going to be late"