Best Gift For Me

Yibo rushed into company with little birthday cake in his hands. Zhan wasn't in his cabinet, scared of losing the chance to correct his mistake he frowned but sudden weird sound made Yibo notice Zhan who was sitting in the main office. His head was put on the table and this sound was nothing other but snore. Yibo walked closer and wondered how this giant man could look this tiny and fragile at this moment.

"So this is how gege works? You sleepy, lazy head" whispered him with soft voice and sat down next to him, leaning his head on the palm. Zhan looked like baby, with cutely parted pink lips. Yibo's stare froze on it, feeling his own lips almost burning. he moved face a little forward and closed his eyes "it's been too long time since i last felt your breath on my lips no? i missed it gege, wonder do you taste sweet like before? did someone leave trace on them or it's still waiting  to meet mine? wish i was naughty and shameless like before to steal kisses from you but too many things changed. or maybe i'll innocent one" Yibo carefully moved the stubborn hair covering Zhan's forehead and planted soft kiss on it, shivering from too strong feelings he caressed his whole face by slightly rubbing his nose on it and whispered "happy birthday my bunny"

feeling ticklish Zhan quivered a little and bent his head back, making his milky beautiful neck visible. Yibo swallowed so hard remembering the moments he was hungrily kissing and licking it. trapped by strong desire he couldn't stop himself but catch his nape and bite on it quite roughly. Zhan moaned in his sleep and literally jumped on the chair finally opening his eyes. in other case Yibo would laugh at his reaction but now cause of his sinful act he became totally red, immediately moving back. Zhan touched his neck with shocked expression, unable to realize was it dream or reality. 

"i...i pinched it to make you wake up" mumbled Yibo

"i just took a short nap, was it really necessary? sorry i'll" Zhan murmured and tried to tidy himself but noticing something Yibo quickly reached him again, sliding hand under his shirt

"what are you doing?"

"you kept it?" Yibo's voice broke, watching key-lock necklaces hang on Zhan's neck "why? why do you have to make me this miserable?"

"Yibo"

"i'm sorry"

"you sorry? but for what?"

"for forgetting your birthday, hurting you and making you cry"

"who said i was crying?" Zhan pouted, lowering his head

"your red eyes and thanks for your gift, it helped me many times"

Zhan looked at the bracelet, Yibo was touching and sighed "this uncle Feng really can't stop talking no?"

"no" Yibo giggled and pointed at the cake "i'll buy something for you too later, i was in the hurry just took this cake"

"having you here, isn't it enough? i could only dream about to celebrate birthday with my stern boss"