Truth

Yibo was busy working at the laptop, when someone knocked on the door and answered without looking up, only after feeling soft lips touching his neck, he realized who it was and smiled

"Gege it's you"

"Sure, who other dares to do this to you?"

"Let me think" Yibo teased and got kinda rough bite too "you're truly worse than fairy, she never bites"

"didn't I get permission from you already?" Zhan cuddled at him more from behind "What are you doing baby boss?"

"Contacting to our customers and investors, it seems more appreciative when i do it myself"

"What they say?"

"As expecting situation isn't good, it's more than week already but we have nothing to rely on. just telling it wasn't our fault changes nothing, we slowly losing them, i try to explain everything but they only care about public opinions and it's totally understandable. dad hides but i know how scared he is too, there is too many people whose life depends on us"

 dad hides but i know how scared he is too, there is too many people whose life depends on us"

"that fucking..." Zhan hit his fist on the table, making Yibo startled

"gege, although it sounds kinda sexy from you... still please don't swear and hurt yourself" he smiled and placed Zhan's hand on his lips  

"i can't calm down, this incident came out suspiciously quickly, like someone took good care about it"

"Right"

"Yibo"

"Mn"

"whole company and every employee stands next to you and as boyfriend I'm trying my best to help you too, but not sure yet how it works, just... Trust me ok?"

"I always do gege, even just feeling your warmth it helps"

"Now i need to meet Cheng, see you later baby" reached already at the door Zhan turned back and showed finger heart to him, blushing so hard on his own act  "saranghae"

"Silly hyung" Yibo cutely giggled, causing Zhan's happy laugh "nado saranghae"

*****

Yibo entered the little cafe near to his office and waved hand with smile, noticing Yanli waiting for him. After tightly hugging each-other they sat down and Yanli hold his hand between her tiny palms

"How is things going dear? i heard everything from Cheng"

"It's... bearable, believe everything is going to be ok, what about you? baby Jin Ling"

"he always asks for you, missing pretty gege, so you have to visit us very often"

"i'll very soon. actually your call surprised me jie, why did you want to meet me alone?"