Our stories

At the morning Yibo sneaked into kitchen standing on his toes and started searching for the food. Qiren who was going to left for work, gently patted his back making Yibo startled to death.

"Usually i always beg you to eat before school, but you never do that. what happened so suddenly?"

"My body is still growing so i need to eat well dad, and i want to be taller too" Yibo pouted, it was quite hard to pulled Zhan down every time they're kissing. Zhan's back and his neck were hurting already.

"Sure dear, dad wants you to eat well too" Qiren sweetly smiled and walked towards the door. Yibo placed some meal on the big plate and ran to his room. Zhan was still sleeping peacefully, his legs were almost falling from the bed while pillow was fully covering his face.

"You'll suffocate silly teacher" murmured Yibo and removed it, bending down he kissed Zhan's cheek and caressed his hair. Zhan shivered and opened his eyes, quickly changing position he raised his head up and joined their lips. Yibo giggled and almost melted in his arms, breaking the kiss he fixed Zhan's messy hair

 Yibo giggled and almost melted in his arms, breaking the kiss he fixed Zhan's messy hair

"Did you sleep well gege?"

"Mn, like angel. What about you?"

"I can't say same" mumbled Yibo, suddenly noticing red mark on his face Zhan worryingly asked

"What is this?"

"Finally i got to know how do you use this long legs of yours. You ticked me too hard last night, i found myself laying on the floor. think we need wider bed, so you can roll around freely and don't kill me"

"it sounds like you plan living with me" winked Zhan

"do you plan leaving me?"

"never" Zhan laughed and squeezed his cheeks, feeling hotness he pulled him closer and placed his lips on Yibo's forehead

"Do you have fever?"

"Just a little" Yibo smiled "it's cause of my late swim, i already took medicine. but how could you know?"

"Mom and Yanli too, they're using this method on me and Cheng" Zhan felt too guilty when Yibo's face saddened on his words. holding his hands Zhan sweetly said "i'm sorry mentioning something painful for you"

"it's ok" Yibo shook his head  "but still  i want to share my feelings to you, at first after mom left i couldn't even sleep, sneaking into their room and searching for the things with still her smell on it. but time really changes everything. her vision in my mind and heart slowly disappeared and only emptiness was left. it's meaningless, crying over something we can't change. now looking back i didn't lack anything cause my father was giving enough love instead of her too and that is why he is too precious for me"

"if she appears again?"

"i don't want to think about that" Yibo moved closer and rest his head on Zhan's chest "and you? i want to know about your life too"