Too Much Embarrassment

"hey Cheng wait for me" Zhan rushed out from house still trying to tie his shoelace, losing balance he was going to fell on the ground if Cheng wasn't fast and catch him

"when are you going to learn doing this?  such a immature one" sighed Cheng and knelt in front of Zhan quietly helping him, Zhan  smiled and messed his brother's hair "do you remember? when we're  still kids you was always doing this for me and i was feeling too grateful, expect one day when you purposely  tied both together and i almost broke my neck, not really nice memory"

Cheng stood up and blushed remembering his silly joke, he got his butt kicked by Yanli then but seeing Zhan crying pitifully was hurting him more  "actually nothing changed at all, you're still like naughty and crazy kid and i have to take care of you"

"true" Zhan wrapped his arm around Cheng's shoulder and pulled him closer "you're my grumpy but sweet bro and you love me soooo much, so i do too"

"love my ass" mumbled Cheng and gently slapped his forehead  "why are you being so clingy today? good mood? cause you got lover?"

"what are you talking about? it's just i'm glad my relationship with Yibo seems peaceful now, at least i think so"

"i didn't mention him at all and i wasn't the one who had stupid smile on the face just cause of hearing word "gege from Yibo"  giggled Cheng and grimaced at Zhan "you're the one who thinks about him"

"idiot" Zhan left Cheng's shoulder and faked anger "what about your new work do you like it?"

"mn i do"

"new colleagues?"

"yes"

"new boss?"

"yes"

"new girlfriend?"

"her too, wait... you sneaky ass" Cheng glared at him, Zhan always had his own ways to found out what he wanted 

"hahaha, see? i made you confess, when are you going to stop breaking girl's hearts? you evil playboy, not only you i'm harassed by them too after your break ups"

"says someone who is topping or bottoming his own student everyday"

"hey you, this is too much already"

"my bus is already here" avoiding Zhan's ready fist Cheng hopped on the stair and shouted from there "use protection with him, you're too young for getting pregnant"   

"bastard" Zhan glared at the people around who were busy wondering about his gender and yelled "what are you looking at?  i'm the man, do i need to show the proof right here?" noticing the car which stopped next to him, Zhan looked in and met two widened eyes and surprised face

"i don't mind" chuckled Yibo,  feeling totally satisfied catching Zhan in weird situation "get in teacher, we'll drive you to school"

"now you" sighed Zhan feeling so done "what are you doing here Yibo? maybe going to kidnap and kill me somewhere?"  

"good idea but it's too risky"

Zhan hesitantly opened the door and get in the car, greeting the driver he curiously peeked  at the boy who looked cuter than last day "it's first time i see your car in this street"

"no my house  is on this way, we usually driving through this street"

"young master, didn't you specially ask me to drove you here?" truly innocently asked driver making Yibo red like tomato, he coughed with awkwardness and almost cried out "uncle why do you have to slip out everything?"