Cheers

"gege, hey you lazy gege wake up" Yibo kept calling and tickling him until Zhan frowned and finally opened his eyes, Yibo giggled when he was pulled down and wrapped his arms around Zhan's neck "i didn't wanna leave without looking into your beautiful eyes, kind of mood booster for me"

"isn't it too early?" Zhan pouted and tightly hugged his waist "i want to have you in my arms, time spent with you is never enough. aish, why did you wash your face and comb hair? you know i love your morning look, all messy and sweaty after our wild nights"

 aish, why did you wash your face and comb hair? you know i love your morning look, all messy and sweaty after our wild nights"

"gosh, you and your kinks" Yibo hit his chest and laughed "i got up early because wanted to make surprise for you"

"really? what is it?"

"here" Yibo took wide plate from cabinet and showed it to Zhan "i cooked this, all by myself"

"you?" Zhan raised his one eyebrow and suspiciously looked down at dishes "i remember very well, what you told me before about your cooking skills, is my kitchen ok or i have to call firefighters?"

"gege don't tease me, i took culinary classes for the beginners...especially for you, to be perfect bf. So we can do it together someday too ok?" Yibo smiled shyly and pointed at it "omelette, bacon and orange juice. here one rose for romantic mood and..." Yibo made finger heart and winked at Zhan "my love for you"

"what am i going to do with you?" Zhan carefully leaned forward and planted countless kisses on Yibo's face "having adorable bf like you, it's nothing for me to cook everyday for you Yibo. just loving me is totally enough"

"forever" Yibo cupped Zhan's face and turned his nose a little up "go and wash too, then let's eat together"

"do i have to? So lazy"

"don't force me to get on my bossy mood Zhan, you gonna regret"

"ah ok ok, no need to be angry, i'm going" Zhan jumped down and kept mumbling all the way to bathroom "can't believe i just got scolded by my baby" Yibo's lovely smile followed him and answered sudden phone call

"Yes I'm listening Yi Tian ge, is it something serious?"

"Oh you can talk, seems like Zhan went easy on you last night" Yibo heard yuan's loud laughter and rolled his eyes

"Please tell your pervert lover to be quiet"

"You know he can never stop his dirty mind. So i sent something to you Yibo, seems like you're right about Peng's plan. Check it when you're alone"

"Sure, thank you so much ge and please don't talk about this with Zhan ok?"

"But Yibo..."

"I'll take care of it by myself, trust me"

"As you wish Yibo, ok contact me later"