Zhan 1 - 0 Yibo

Zhan finally came back to home after very long and tiring day. he was feeling too bothered and uneasy about meeting the most annoying human being and plus that he had to see him everyday "such a nightmare" cried him out and threw himself on the couch without taking off shoes. feeling sudden hit on his head Zhan was about to  yell but quickly shut his mouth and smiled widely

"shijie are you here? why did you hit me? i was just going to take it off"

"you aren't kid anymore, take care of yourself well. change clothes,  wash your hands and then let's eat ok? i cooked many things"

"mn"  Zhan pouted and got up, he gently caressed Yanli's round belly and bent down talking with sweet voice "go out soon baby ok? so your mom will stop nagging me everyday"

"Zhan" Yanli laughed and messed his hair "you and Cheng are always going to be kids for me, so don't even dream"

"i'm back" Cheng rushed in the room and hugged his siblings "good you're here jiejie, i missed having dinner together"

after bringing all food, Yanli joined her brothers at the table and filled their plates "don't leave anything, you have to be strong and healthy"

"alright boss" obeyed both and started eating with satisfied sounds as everything was too yummy

"so Zhanzhan how was your first day at school?"

"don't ask me jie, it was total disaster"

"why? don't tell you fought with kids"

"Something like that,  i really wanted to kill someone today"

"maybe... Wang Yibo?" Yanli laughed seeing Zhan's grimacing face "so i'm right, isn't he cute?"

"cute? he is unbearable sis, i hate kids like Yibo naughty, annoying, cocky, arrogant..."

"are you talking about yourself?" giggled Cheng "like you're better than him" 

"hey you" Zhan shouted and placed big pancake right on his head, sticking his tongue out "you have nice hat now"  

"you're dead meat" by saying that Cheng quickly put bitter pepper in his mouth

"stop you two" Yanli couldn't hold her laughter watching  Zhan running in the room, fanning his burning mouth "wish my baby won't be crazy like you" she petted her belly and smiled at them "but still you're both too adorable, now come here and hug your jiejie"

and like always Zhan and Cheng instantly reconcile  and hugged Yanli, but still hitting each-other  behind  her... 

*****

Zhan entered the class and took his place greeting everyone, seeing Wen Qing on the back seat he got surprised  "why are you sitting there and not in front of me?"