FareWell

entering the house Yibo smiled and looked around "it's been so long, since i was here, i can clearly remember waking up in your bed. it was such a bless" Yibo giggled "the pillow, it had your scent and i wasn't willing to let go of it. how could i imagine having you as my boyfriend then, being able to really touch and feel you"

"many things changed and same gonna happen again" feeling coldness in his voice Yibo moved closer to Zhan and held his arm, the latter one looked at him with tired, deadpan eyes. Yibo shook lowering his head "you changed too"

"Yibo" Zhan slowly removed his hand from Yibo's grasp and moved back "let's end it here"

"end what?"

"our relationship, let's break up"

Yibo's stare froze on his face,  tapping on the table a few times his lips curved into strange, painful smile "you think this is funny? no, not at all"

"i'm not kidding Yibo"

"see you're on the weird mood, it's better for me to go. call you later Zhan ge" Yibo walked towards the door but tight grasp around the wrist stopped him. Zhan hardly stopped himself not to take this trembling, warm, soft body into bone crushing embrace, make his full lips swollen with hot, nonstop kisses. but...not anymore  "yes you have to go but we won't see each-other later. Maybe we'll never see each-other again. for yours, for my sake we can't"

Yibo turned to him, he wasn't crying but every part of his face was shaking nervously "is this really what you want?"

"you knew it very well too, that this was going to happen, during last days we both... it isn't the same as before, the date today you knew it was last, for creating sweet  memories before farewell. it was short but still beautiful journey, let's stop here"

"we can try, to make it work again. everyone has hard moments in their relationships, i'll manage Zhan, for me for you. our love, is it this easy to give up?"

"You have to prioritize yourself and your family, i'm doing the same now.  you're still very young, you gonna meet someone who..."

"will you handle it? can you see me with someone else? wasn't you the one taking promises from me? ok, ok i'll surely make you watch how other man touches me, do you want that?"

"stop it" loudly shouted Zhan, strongly hitting his fist to the wall, seeing blood on it Yibo ran to him with worrying face, but Zhan shook his head moving back "why don't you understand? why can't you get it? i'm tired, it's too annoying and not funny anymore"

"funny what?"

"those silly fights, flirting, cute moments i loved it, i enjoyed it but enough"

"i'm person not some object you use for having fun"

"everything about you became too complicated, i'm tired of following you everywhere, listening your sad stories and crying, wiping your tears. Being your lover i got enough from it, do you hear? I had enough fun already. Just let me go won't you?"

"Did i became..."

"Burden, you're this for me now"