Still Care

Hearing knocking sound Zhan looked up and got surprised when saw Yibo entering his cabinet. Quickly getting up he told him to sit down, while adjusting papers on the table. Yibo joined him holding some documents

"Why didn't you call me? Or asked secretary, i was just going to..."

"It's ok. Actually I" Yibo paused, hesitating to talk "i still can't  get used to this situation. I mean being CEO, having authority to order someone, to make serious decisions. Feel like i'm just one among you, usual employee. It's kinda hard and scaring"

"You can start with me" Zhan smiled pointing at himself, being the one Yibo was sharing his worries to again, made his heart feel happy "order as much as you want, i'll be obedient"

"Silly" Yibo murmured and took documents handling it to Zhan "i have some things to discuss and wanna know your thoughts too"

"Sure"

"I'm going to run this company but not leave my fave work too so"

"You mean art?"

"Mn, so other than organizing just business meetings, corporate dinners and private parties i want to held art exhibitions too. What do you say?"

"Mn"

"Having conversations with new and experienced artists, listening their stories, showing their artworks to more audience,  isn't this too enjoyable?"

"Mn" Zhan could hear Yibo's voice but just couldn't understand what he was saying as his face looked too adorable it was impossible to concentrate on something else. His eyes was shining from excitement, even just normally talking his full lips's movements looked like pout, making Zhan  unable to stop drooling over it. the way his voice sounded, too sexy still soft and childish was making Zhan feel hot. Only thing he wanted now was pulling Yibo down on the table and..."

"What are you looking at?" His stern voice made Zhan awake, Yibo was raising up his one eyebrow waiting for his answer "is something on my face?"

Zhan gasped, trying to find normal reason but being unable he just giggled like silly and spat out "yes your ugliness"

"What the" Yibo almost choked from sudden shook "how do you dare? I'm your boss"

"I learned this joke from you" grinned Zhan at him "don't you like it anymore?"

"Why do you even remember?" Yibo frowned, blushing a little "just listen, can't you?"

"Ok, i'm sorry"

"There is one South Korean painter i want to invite but dad told me he has kinda weird and hard personality. But anyway i won't give up. His paintings... It's full of love"

 It's full of love"