Understandings

"Dad what are you doing?" Yibo came into cabinet and hugged sitting Qiren from behind. The latter one hold his hands and smiled

"Being this clingy, something is bothering you no?"

"Mn, i need to be babied now" Yibo pouted and sobbed silently "i was such a fool dad, thinking even for a second i really could stop loving Zhan. You told me the same but i still made silly mistake and..."

"Love really makes us silly baby, but this is one of the most charming side of it. so as expected Zhan is the reason you missed two working days at the office?"

"I'm sorry dad, i mixed personal and work matters and now feel ashamed to face my employees. Sure everyone is talking about me there now"

"Communication is the key, just giving instructions from home won't help it. everyone makes mistakes but hiding is the worst choice. Wipe this lovely eyes of yours and brace yourself.  and Zhan..."

"He found out about Yi Tian and doesn't answers my calls, i sent messages too but, you think he hates me?"

"My future son in law isn't like this"

"You defend him as always"

"That boy has too pure heart Yibo, i'm sure he just can't fight with you that is why prefers to calm down himself before talking. He was with me for all those three years and have seen his expressions while talking about you. i want the best for you and the fact i approve on your relationship mean a lot yibo"

"He is the only one in this world and..."

"He loves you"

"Mn, he does" Yibo wiped his tears and widely smiled "i'll patiently wait for him dad, it won't take long time no?"

"this isn't called patiently"

"i know right?" Yibo gigged and kissed his cheek "i just... miss him already"

*****

Cheng opened the door and Zhan rushed in like rocket, throwing the phone on the sofa. Cheng sighed and followed him back "guess you need brother in rescue again"

"I think so, where is Wen Qing?"

"Jiejie needed some help, so she will be back later.. we can talk freely"

"damn brother, I just can't stay still, it's almost two days i locked myself in the flat to think quietly, but in the  vain..."

Seeing his condition Cheng sat down and patted his head. Since the childhood surprisingly Zhan loved when someone was touching his hair, it was making him calmer and Cheng knew it very well "so what happened? Last time we met you was sad, now it looks like you're upset.  Didn't Yibo break up with him?"

"He couldn't" Zhan painfully laughed "cause they never were in the relationship"

"What?"

"Yuan, Yibo's friend he is the real bf of Yi Tian. They just lied to us, no actually this show was only for me"

"Then why the hell are you frowning? to think well, Isn't this happy news? Did you two talk about this already?"

"No, i didn't give him the chance to explain. It hurts hearing this from other person when Yibo could do this himself"

"Zhan"

"Gosh i have too mixed feelings Cheng" Zhan crossly mumbled and rubbed his temples "i felt happy yes, he didn't have other man but at the same time i became too angry. Other than just crazy jealousy our situation felt too wrong for someone like me. I mean i wanted so badly to make Yibo mine again, to touch and kiss him but knew he belo