Waiting For You

Zhan was going to enter the class next day when someone stopped him and pointed to the director's cabinet   "he wants to see you" expecting something like that, Zhan sighed and sweetly smiled at Yibo who was worryingly staring at him. coming in the room he saw Xue Yang and man dressed in the suit sitting next to him

"sit down Zhan" said director and sternly looked at him "agreeing to your sister i could never imagine you're going to do terrible act like beating up your own student, you're teacher here not some member of the gang"

"i get it now, he is playing victim" grinned Zhan  "what about the reason i beat him? Is someone interested  at all?"

"is there something that explains this?" Xue Yang smirked at him "i did nothing, i'm innocent, you just didn't like me from the moment we met"

"and plus that" man in suit spoke up "i investigated your background, you're expelled from the school before cause of your violent act, people like you are showing bad examples to kids"

Zhan lowered his head, everything was repeating itself, helping the girl who was abused by her boyfriend became reason of his expel at the end. Always and everywhere same things was happening to him, being unable to handle seeing any violence and avoid it was his only crime. and now he couldn't put Yibo's name in this situation, he had to protect him "you're right, it's all my fault"

"apologize and maybe we'll forgive you"

"to that snake?" Zhan tightened his fist "never, in the fault i mean that didn't beat up him more, so he can learn respecting others and stop these dirty hands of him, i only regret this" 

"Zhan" there was anger in director's voice "you can't keep working here, you're fired. be grateful he isn't suing you"

"i feel too grateful can't even express, rich snobs like you makes me disgust, fuck you all" slamming the door behind him Zhan dumped into Yibo, who was at the edge of crying  "i'll tell them everything, that it wasn't your fault"

"you can't change everything Yibo" sadly smiled Zhan and patted his head "it's ok let's go" Zhan entered the class with Yibo

"Teacher why are you late?"

"sorry kids but i have to leave" Zhan felt sadness overcoming his heart, he was going to miss funny and naughty talks with  kids, their sweet interactions

"Why? Your lessons is our fave, you're the cutest teacher" everyone seemed too sad, this broke Zhan's heart more

"I hope we'll meet again but before that please protect and yibo for me ok?" Zhan nodded to them and walked towards the door, leaving the room

"What about me?" Zhan turned back to meet Yibo's sad stare

"it hurts that i won't be able to meet you everyday and hear you teasing me, i'm going to miss you getting on my nerves

"it hurts that i won't be able to meet you everyday and hear you teasing me, i'm going to miss you getting on my nerves. leaving you here alone with that evil... But i'm sure your friends won't let him to come near to you"