Let's learn together 🔞

Cheng came out from his bedroom at the early morning looking all messy. Yawning and scratching butt he almost got heart attack seeing Zhan sitting on the sofa. He was dressed all official and tidy looking somewhere far with no expression on his face.

"What the hell is wrong with you Zhan? It's first time you woke up this early, i almost peed in my pants thinking our late grandpa came back to life"

"What has grandpa to do with that?" Zhan was roused from his thoughts

"Your clothes, it looks like relict from the past"

Getting no reaction Cheng minded his business at the bathroom and after that sat next to him getting on the curious mood "so what happened?"

"I have lesson with Yibo today"

"So? It's at the evening time and you're already ready? something serious?"

"Brother" Zhan turned to him, hesitating a little "you won't laugh at me no?"

"It depends..." Cheng stopped seeing Zhan's pleading puppy eyes "ok i won't"

"We're going to stay together... At night too, i mean alone and..."

"And shake my poor boss's house? I got it you gonna bang but what is problem with you?"

"I'm virgin" expecting everything but not that, Cheng splashed out the juice from his mouth, drenching Zhan. He pouted and tried to wipe his face

"Damn you Cheng"

"Wait, wait. Weren't you being proud by your sexual experience? Like i was just amateur compared to you. this little snake"

"I had few girlfriends but every time it came to that point i could do nothing. You know like it didn't work, but with Yibo it's totally different, my body is just burning from desire. I don't have much information about gay sex and as we both inexperienced..."

"And you wanna ask me as guru?" Cheng laughed scratching his neck "all thing i know is that you need some kind of special lube and condom"

"There is no chances he can get pregnant"

"Really? Such a shocking fact" Cheng's mouth became O shaped, trying to hold his laughter "protection isn't used only for that, but to avoid some diseases. sometimes i think you're baby like him and this scares me. Two sillies together"

"Come on Cheng i'm serious here, first time must be the most memorable and I'm afraid of disappointing Yibo"

"Usually it is never perfect, especially for amateur couple but" Cheng smiled, petting his back "it gonna be still very sweet and happy memory cause you two love each-other, and only thing you need to do... Just follow your heart and your body shows you what to do. Trust me you're so lucky having your first time with your first love baby ZhanZhan"

"Don't call me that"

"Ok, ok. But..." Cheng chuckled, pointing at his clothes "change that, looks like funeral outfit. Are you gonna fuck or bury him?"

"Was that joke?"

"I tried"

"Don't do again" Zhan literally jumped up from the sofa, running to his room. Turning back he sent flying kiss to the smiling Cheng "love you bro"

*****

Zhan wasn't even fully entering the room, when saw Yibo running towards him and in seconds he felt heaviness around his waist. dashed to the wall Zhan sighed and petted his back. Yibo rubbed his nose on Zhan's neck and giggled cutely "can you go out and come in again?"