My giant bunny

Overly silly and fluffy chapter 😅 as the end of the past time is slowly coming and accordingly problems too 😬 wish you'll enjoy 😊

*****

Awaking from his sweet dream Yibo stretched out and shyly smiled remembering last night events. Noticing he was alone on the bed, Yibo got up and almost fell down feeling quite strong pain in his lower part "this beast teacher" mumbled him and hardly managed to reach the bathroom. Zhan was standing in front of the mirror drying his hair. Yibo leaned at the door to take better look, last night he was too busy and didn't pay much attention about his lover's body. Starting from the down he admired Zhan's long hairy legs, which looked too sexy for him, round beautiful shaped butt, slim soft waist and muscular arms still red marks on it, as Yibo kept roughly rubbing it while Zhan... His face was raised up a little, eyes closed and lips parted. Why the hell he looks this sexy when just drying his hair? Yibo swallowed so hard, feeling already excited he shook his head trying to calm down himself, you're already limping cause of him, wanna die on the bed?

"Do i look this good?" Zhan's teasing voice made him awake, he was eyeing Yibo with smirk on his face

"Nothing special" mumbled him "just showing off"

"When why are you drooling?" Reaching his waist Zhan pulled Yibo closer and softly kissed his cheeks "how are you feeling? Did i went too hard on you?"

"I'm ok, just a little weird feeling" Yibo blushed "but your weapon, it's really sharp. it's too embarrassing talking about this"

"You spoil me" laughed Zhan with proud face "i forgot to bring..."

"Here" Yibo pointed at the toothbrush with little paper on it

"It says for "gege"

"Mn, I brought it for you and nightdress too, but it felt better hugging your naked body so I didn't mention"

"Someone was totally prepared"  Zhan put toothpaste on the both brush and handled it to Yibo, the latter one smiled at their reflection in the mirror 

"Being with you like that, it looks and feels too good. I want our future to be the same, is it too much to dream about?"

"It will be" pulling him closer Zhan covered his face with kisses

"Gege" frowned Yibo "you got paste on your mouth"

"I got "something" in and on my mouth last night too but you didn't mind kissing me"

"Pervert" pouted Yibo "i'm going to take shower, don't sneak in i'm warning you"

"One day" Zhan hissed at his ear "i'll still get to do you in there, and you'll be the one asking me"

"Idiot" Yibo rushed in the shower, leaving smirking Zhan back "we'll see"