Was It Lie?

"Yibo? Baby, my baby" Zhan kept softly kissing bite marks left by himself on Yibo's neck and pulled him closer. Drunk by happiness having him into his arms again he couldn't get enough nonstop kissing his red, chubby cheeks

"Zhan ge?" still half asleep  Yibo murmured and moved his hand forward, touching Zhan's face his lips curved up in smile and sighed from relief "you're really next to me, for a moment i was scared it was all the dream"

"Sure i'm" Zhan pecked on his swollen lips and closed eyes "right here"

"So if you're" suddenly Yibo frowned "come on Zhan ge, why the hell did you wake up so early? I'm totally sucked from energy, wanna sleep more"

"Ok now this is true  Yibo, your mood changes as quickly as pregnant woman's.  are you really going to complain? You practically kept raping me almost whole night, it's me the most tired now"

"Idiot, i just..." Yibo lazily opened eyes and smiled at the perfection in front of him "you're this good, how can i get enough? And plus that, look at you,  even waking up this handsomely, I'm jealous"

" Yibo lazily opened eyes and smiled at the perfection in front of him "you're this good, how can i get enough? And plus that, look at you,  even waking up this handsomely, I'm jealous"

"Actually i got up beforehand and tidied myself, to make best impression on you" smirked Zhan

"Gosh you sly man" Yibo started hitting Zhan's chest "bet i look horrible, my cool handsome Ceo image is totally gone now" Yibo pouted and Zhan caught his hands, with evil grin

"It was totally destroyed last night, by me. you can be cool Ceo at the office but with me, you're still my naughty kid, just..." Zhan eyed him with hungry eyes "more sexy and needy"

"I, i missed you. Too much, that is why" Yibo cuddled at him more and entwined their fingers "do you remember gege? Before at every morning, when we weren't waking up together, we're exchanging the selfies"

"sure, i do. Cause of one standing stem of my hair you're calling me wifi"

"I always looked too messy too, but you told me..."

"That i liked you the most in moments like this"

"Cause i was..."