Start Of The Trip

Yibo kept looking at the watch, while nervously grabbing tickets in his hand. It's late, it's already very late. how come he isn't here yet? was it wrong asking him to accompany?

"Yibo" Chen who was seeing him off, patted his shoulder "only five minutes left until check-in, what are you going to do?"

Yibo sighed and felt his chin trembling, the painful memories came back and he feared too much, was it going to happen again?  Zhan didn't come before, why he was sure, he couldn't do the same? Lowering the head he walked forward when suddenly someone dumped into his back, causing him to almost fall down. 

"gosh i'm here, finally"  hearing familiar voice Yibo turned back and Zhan's head lent on his shoulder, as he was having hard time to even stand still

"it was, it's...let me catch a breath" he panted and finally raised his head. his hair was messy, while cheeks super red from running, he looked too cute Yibo couldn't stop himself from widely smiling,  Zhan's face suddenly saddened and he cupped Yibo's face, worryingly looking at him

"are you laughing or crying?"

Yibo just realized he still had teary eyes and awkwardly coughed wiping it  "i'm sorry, got in traffic and couldn't come earlier"  Zhan apologized, guessing very well, what Yibo was thinking about before "no way, i wouldn't come"

"who cared?" Yibo mumbled

"you did" Zhan sweetly smiled and caressed his face "forgive me?"

"it's ok, let's go now"

"mn"

"hey guys, have a fun. don't be too naughty" Chen called loudly and winked at Zhan

"this is business trip" Yibo blushed and hissed at him

"as if" Zhan laughed, noticing Yibo showing middle finger to Chen and whispered at his ear "this isn't proper way for the boss to act"

"shut up, when did you even get this close to him? wasn't Chen mutant for you?"

"after making sure he doesn't like you. as long he isn't rival"

"annoying" Yibo pouted and Zhan's heart filled with joy. he is like before, no even cuter. he tightly hold Yibo's hand and ran to reception "let's go to business trip baby boss"

 he tightly hold Yibo's hand and ran to reception "let's go to business trip baby boss"

***

after placing everything on the right place, they finally sat down and sighed from relief. Yibo was still frowning and Zhan mumbled "i know, i know it's my fault, we almost missed the flight"

"you're sleepy head as before, at least use alarm"

"and you're grumbler as before, you was scared of losing someone who is gonna charm object of your future project or???"