THE END

"Boss, boss, boss" Zhan rushed into his cabinet with loud calls, making Yibo startled

"What is it gege? Don't tell me something bad happened again"

"Not bad but good, baby look at this" Zhan stood behind him and placed planshet on the table "our booking list"

"Before that, didn't you forget something?" Yibo pouted and Zhan quickly bent down, planting few kisses on his both cheeks, causing Yibo's cute giggles

"My baby boss and his priorities, until i go crazy and do something naughty right here, let's get back to work"

"Ok, ok. So what were you saying?"

"Suddenly we got too many books and sponsoring offers, even after publishing police decision about our innocence in that incident nothing changed much and now look, they're going crazy, can't understand. but at this rate Yibo, we'll surely save the company from bankruptcy"

"truly weird. Wait gege, yes what is it?" Yibo answered office phone and asked with surprised tone "guest from abroad? Sure let him in"

"But who?" They both jumped from surprise when saw familiar face widely smiling at them, guest shook his head and frowned teasingly

"Is this how you forget your old friend? I feel hurt"

"Mr shin, gosh i can't believe you're really here, in the China" Yibo exclaimed with happy voice and run to him, Mr Shin pulled him closer and petted his back, he waved his hand to Zhan and he happily joined the hug "we're very sorry, cause of so much problems couldn't contact you. I don't think...company with bad reputation like us is good choice to run your art exhibition anymore"

"Are you kidding me? Sure it's, i already posted on my official page that i can only trust Wang corporation with my paintings so..." Mr Shin winked at them "guess i have fans in China too, feedback was really huge"

"So...that is why our situation got better?" Yibo's chin started trembling, about to cry "i don't even know how to thank you enough Mr Shin, you're literally our life saver angel"

"no need to thank me Yibo, It's just i can't handle injustice, i'm sure it was so hard for you my precious babies, you should tell me"

"The most importantly everything is ok now, we're so embarrassed Mr Shin"

"Finally i'm here" suddenly door opened and Seo Jin literally flew in, as expected her stare stopped on Zhan and walked towards him with sweet smile but latter one quickly caught Yibo's waist and pulled him closer, poor girl had to just freeze on the spot "you two..."

"Hope you're doing fine miss Seo Jin, welcome to the China. I got no chance before, because we're there as boss and secretary but today i'm officially still fired from my position so..." Zhan turned to Yibo and softly kissed his temple "this time i want to introduce him, Wang Yibo as my fiance. We've been dating for few years already"

"You serious?" She frowned and looked at her dad "you already knew this no?"

"Dear, they literally throw heart emojis from their eyes when looking at each-other, maybe it was just you too mesmerized by Zhan?"

"Don't worry Seo Jin" Yibo smiled at her, already being overly satisfied Zhan was proved as his "gege's brother is getting married after few days and he adores Korean people too, so why won't you attend wedding? There gonna be many handsome Chinese oppas, you can take one with you?"

"Hey, i'm still here. Don't talk naughty things" Mr Shin scolded them and petted his daughter's shoulder "this time please choose straight one sweety"