Not at all...

After yet another round of mind blowing sex we clean up dinner together. As I put the last of the clean dishes away I turn to Abigail.

"Stay the night."

She was in the middle of taking a sip of her wine and when she lowers her glass I see her smile.

"Okay."

I walk over to where she's leaning against the counter and I place my hands on the counter to trap her in place.

"Stay until you have to leave Saturday."

She looks at me in suprise.

"What are we doing here Andrew?"

I take her glass out of her hands and set it aside then I pull her into my arms.

"I have no idea. All I know is I like you. A lot. And I know that I hate the fact that you're leaving and I don't know when I'll see you again so while you're here I would like to spend as much time with you as I can."

Her cheeks turn pink and she gives me shy smile.

"I like you too. A lot. And I would like that too."

"Good."

We pick a movie to watch and snuggle up on the couch together. It's some comedy that she finds to be hilarious. Her laugh is infectious so I can't help but laugh too. Towards the end she starts to drift in and out of sleep and when I finally turn the TV off I can tell she's seconds away from being out cold. I wake her and we walk back to my room.

I help her undress and then I undress myself as she climbs under the covers. I climb in next to her and she curls herself up against my side. Within minutes she sound alseep and it doesn't take long for me to join her.

I'm woken up some time later by Abigail who is stroking me. My dick is already rock hard and before I'm fully awake my body works on instinct. I roll over on top of her and kiss her. Our body's are moving together and before I know it I feel her, so wet and warm, wrapped around me. We both cry out at the same time at the incredible feeling. We're both still half asleep and so lost in the feeling that it takes a few minutes for me to realize what's happening. Suddenly I stop moving and cup her face in my hands. Theres just enough moonlight that I can just barley make out her features.

"Abby, honey, we forgot the condom."

"Shit. Sorry. I was having the most amazing dream and next thing I know it's actually happening. And it feels really, really good."

"Yes it does." I groan as I reluctantly pull out of her.

I grab a condom and slide it on. I don't know if Abby is on birth control or not. Even if she is it wouldn't matter. I am always adamant about using a condom no matter what. I love children and one day I hope to have a few of my own but I want to be in control of when that happens. I want to make sure I'm ready to be the best father possible for my children. Unlike my dad.

Theres something about Abigail Anderson that makes me forget the rules I've set for myself though. That's twice now that I've been inside her without a condom on. And let me tell you, it has taken every once of will power I have in me to not stay there and say to hell with the consequences.

I go back to her and as I slide into her I kiss her. She pulls me all the way down on top of her so our naked bodies are touching everywhere. We begin to move in a rhythm that usually takes couples a long time to find together. We fit perfectly together.

She pulls back and cups the side of my face with her hand as we continue to move together. My eyes have adjusted in the darkness and I can now make out all her features. I see her bite her lip and I know what we're doing feels good for her.

Ours eyes don't leave each others as both our orgasms build. She runs her thumb across my lower lip and then I take it in my mouth and lightly suck on it. She moans and wraps her leg tighter around me pulling me even deeper inside her.

"You feel so good Andrew." She starts to breath faster. "I don't remember it ever being this good."

I kiss her and as we both devour each other I move my hips in circles. The way she moans lets me know I'm hitting just the right spot.

I take her hands in mine and hold them on the sides of her head. Her breast are pushed against my chest and they move in sync as we both begin breathing even harder. I pull back just enough to look at her.

"Come with me Abby. Jesus, baby, I'm so close. I want you with me."

"Yes, Andrew. Don't stop. Just like that." I continue to move against her and finally I feel her orgasm and that allows me to find my own release.

Afterwards, I stay on top of her as she lightly runs her fingers up and down my back. Eventually we both catch our breath.

"Why is it so different with you?"

I could pretend like I don't know whats shes talking about but I do.

"I don't know. It's different with you too."

"Doesn't that scare you?"

"Not at all."

She pushes me so I have to roll off her. Once I'm on my back she rolls so that she can rest her chin on my chest and look at me.

"How doesn't it? It scares the shit out of me. We barely know each other."

"I'm not going to pretend to understand whats going on between us. All I know is I like you and enjoy spending time with you. We can take things slow. Hell, your leaving so taking it slow is kind of our only option."

She gives a little laugh.

"I guess you're right."

"I usually am."

She gives another laugh as she pushes against my chest. I retaliate by quickly flipping her over on her back and pining her arms down so I can nuzzle her neck. I realized that she has a ticklish spot right under her ear and I use that to may advantage. She laughs even harder and kicks her feet in an attempt to get me off of her.

"Andrew no! Oh my god, stop it!"

I ease up and she pushes me so now she's on top of me.

"Payback's a bitch."

"Bring it on."

But instead of torturing me in some way she leans forward and kisses me.

"If that's your idea of payback then I'll need to torture you more often."

She gives me a wicked smile.

"Oh honey, payback is no good if you do it right away. You have to leave the other person wondering when its going to happen. The anticipation is part of the torture."

"Damn. You're evil." I kiss her again. "I like it."