Yes, I'm ready...

"Come on Mrs. Miller, I'm starving out here."

I hear the smile in Andrew's voice as he calls to be from the bedroom of our suite. I'm in the bathroom doing last minute touch ups of my makeup before we head to dinner.

"I think you'll survive five more minutes, Mr Miller."

This is the last night if our honeymoon. It's been over a year since Andrew proposed. A year filled with laughter, love, heartache and healing.

I stayed in Cincinnati with Andrew while he spent as much time with his dad as possible. Michael's health declined quickly but Andrew took the time they were given to learn all about his dad, stepmom and sister. He also spent the time letting his new family in and showing them the real him.

Michael passed away in early summer with his family surrounding him. The service was beautiful and Andrew said some lovely words to honor the man who he came to love and respect.

One thing Michael really pushed for was for Andrew to give his mom a second chance also. It's been a slow process but I think they're heading in the right direction. Rebecca even attended our wedding last month with a rather charming man she's been dating for a few months now.

We thought about getting married right away so that Michael could be at the wedding. However, after much consideration we decided it was better for Michael and Andrew to spend as much time together as possible and we didn't want that time to be spent planning a wedding. Plus Millie and Hunter married each other last year so we didn't want to steal their thunder.

After Michael passed away we sold the house in Cincinnati and stayed in Chicago while we planned out a few trips. We traveled to Nairobi, then we went to a tiny little Village in Sicily. Then we went on my dream trip to Vietnam. I took thousands of pictures of our travels and loved showing Andrew what it is that I do for a living. He makes a great travel companion and he's always up for any adventure I throw at him.

We stayed in Chicago between trips so we could recoup and I could work on my photographs. I had two different art shows and people really loved my work. It still amazing me after all these years that people respond so strongly and passionately to my work.

During our time traveling and while home in Chicago we planned the wedding. We decided on a June wedding at an adorable outside venue. The girls came to Chicago one weekend to help me dress shop and I fell in love with my dress the moment I put it on. It was an off the shoulder, corset style with a beautiful flower overlay. Andrew also loved it. He, along with the guys, looked extra handsome in tan tuxedos while the girls all looked gorgeous in flowing taupe colored gowns. I decided on a very neutral color pallet. Tans, whites and greens. Olive green to be exact. We decided to celebrate our sweet baby girl by having an Olive themed wedding. Olive trees, olive branches, olive green linens. All things olive.

It was perfect.

Andrew and I cried our way through the ceremony, vowing to never give up on each other again. Promising to always fight for each other and for us. We promised to love each other in all ways. Always.

And now here we are two weeks later in Bora Bora as husband and wife. Happier than I ever dreamed possible.

I open the door and walk out to find him standing in the doorway of our hut that over looks the water, with his back to me.

"I'm ready."

He turns around and I see his eyes light up as he slowly walks towards me. Once he reaches me he puts his arm around my waist and pulls me against him as he lowers his head to whisper in my ear.

"I'm suddenly not so hungry for food."

He leaves a trail of kisses from my neck, along my jaw line, to my lips. I immediately open for him. Who cares about lipstick when your husband can work wonders with that mouth of his. He moves his hand up my back to untie the delicate string holding my gold halter dress up. When his fingers release the string, the top of my dress falls to my waist. He pulls back to look at my breasts and I know what he sees. He sees my nipples are hard and dying to be touched, my skin is flushed, not only from weeks in the sun but also from the heat I feel whenever he looks at me this way.