Don't forget...

It's early afternoon on Saturday and I'm in the kitchen putting the finishing touches on our lunch. I've made a creamy chicken and asparagus pasta. It's been nice having someone to cook for these last couple of days. We have just over two hours until we have to leave for the airport.

I carry our plates over to the dining room table where Abigail is going over her travel plans to make sure everything is in order.

"Here you go, beautiful." I put her plate in front of her and kiss the top of her head.

"Thank you. When you come to Chicago it will be my turn to spoil you with home-cooked meals."

"Sounds good to me. Everything good to go for your trip?"

She takes a bite of her food and closes her eyes and moans with appreciation.

"Andrew this is so delicious. You'll have to send me the recipe."

"Thank you. It was my grandmas recipe. I'll email it to you."

"Thanks. Back to your question. Yes everything's all set. I emailed you my itinerary for India and Greece."

"Okay good. Once I have a chance to look over my work schedule I'll let you know when's the best time for me to come to Chicago."

"Sounds good. Even if you have to work while your visiting I won't mind. I'll just be glad to have you there. Besides I'll have to work on my photographs too."

"Okay. I'll just have to work around any in person meetings I have."

"Okay. Just keep me posted."

"I will."

The conversation flows easily between us as we finish our lunch. Afterwards, Abigail helps me clean up and then I lead her back to my room.

Without saying a word I cup the side of her face and after looking into her eyes briefly I kiss her. I take my time and start out tender, only lightly kissing her softs lips. She leans into me and I can tell she wants more so I give her more. I pull her bottom lip, which is slightly fuller than her top, between my teeth and I lightly bite down. She opens her mouth at the sensation and that's when I deepen the kiss, exploring every inch of her mouth.

She slides her hands under my shirt and a chill runs through me as she runs her fingernails over my stomach and up to my chest. When she pulls her hands out she grabs the hem of my shirt and pulls it over my head. Then she trails hot wet kisses down the side of my neck, my collar bone, my chest and eventually my abs, all while undoing my pants. As she kisses her way down she pushes my pants down around my ankles and when I look down she's on her knees in front of my.

I'm so hard I feel like I might explode when she wraps her hand around my cock. She looks up at me and gives me a wicked smile right before she sticks her tongue out and licks me from balls to tip. I make a noise deep in my throat that sounds almost like a growl.

As I continue to watch her she takes all of me deep into her throat. Fuck I'm not going to last long if she keeps this up. I bite down on my lip so hard I'm surprised I don't draw blood. I enjoy everything she's doing with her tongue, her lips and her hands for a few more minutes but then I pull away before I allow myself to come. I want her to have at least one orgasm before I do.

I lean down and lift her to her feet and kiss her. This kiss is frantic and hot. I pull her sweater over her head and bare her naked breasts so I can pay close attention to one nipple and then the other. Once I have them so hard they could cute glass I move down her stomach and as I take my turn on my knees I pull her leggings and underwear off. We're close to the bed so once I have her completely naked I have her turn around and face the bed.

"Bend over." She does as I ask and then she looks over her shoulder at me. I give her a big smile as I run my hand over her exquisite ass. Then I lean forward and kiss first one ass cheek and then the other. Then I sit back and spead her ass cheeks ao I can really enjoy the view. As she watches I lean forward and begin to lick her. I take my finger and run it between her folds. She so wet. I slide a finger inside her and she begins to move her hips. Watching her fuck my hand is incredibly sexy. When she's good and worked up I pull my finger out and I continue to lick her. I give special attention to her clit. When I can tell she's close I replace my tongue with my finger on her clit and push my tongue as far as I can inside her. I want to taste her, all of her, as she comes.

"Yes. Oh, shit. I'm gonna come. Andrew, don't stop."

I don't stop. I stay with her for the whole orgasm. I taste her on my tongue and it has me ready to explode again. I quickly stand up and grab a condom out of the drawer. Once I have myself covered I flip her over.

"Climb up on the bed."

Once she's comfortable I climb on top of her. I place my hands on either side of her face and kiss her lips as I slide into her. We start out slow, moving as one. However, things quickly heat up. She pushes me so that she can be on top. She sits up and arches her back as she moves against me. I watch as her hands rome over her body. She pulls on her nipples, takes both breasts in her hands and squeezes them. Then her hand slides down her stomach and she begins to rub on her clit as she rides me. My hands are on her thighs and I squeeze them.

"I know I've said it thousand times already but Jesus christ woman, you are fucking sexy as hell."

I sit up and gather her hair in my hand at the base of her neck.

"And your fucking beautiful. And you feel so fucking good wrapped around me, God I want to stay in this bed with you forever."

I kiss her neck and then I kiss along her collar bone. When I feel my orgasm building. I pull back so I can see her face. I give a little tug on her hair and I see her eyes widen a little as she bites her lip.

"Abigal, come with me. Please, baby, I'm close but I want you with me. I wanna feel you tighten around me."

She bites her lip even harder and closes her eyes.

"Look at me. I want you looking at me as you come. I don't want you to forget who it is thats inside you making you feel this way."

She looks at me.

"I won't ever forget. Nobody else has ever made me feel this way."

She could be talking strictly about her orgasms or she could be talking about matters of the heart. Either way I'm happy. Plus, talk about a major ego boost.

As she moves faster against me I begin to feel her tightening. My one hand is still in her hair while the other is on her ass. She has hers on my shoulders and I feel her nails start to dig into my skin. The slight pain is a turn on and as she begins to cry out her orgasm triggers my own. We come together, looking into each other eyes in broad daylight and it's the most intimate thing I've ever experienced in my life. Once the last waves of our orgasms pass she leans in and kisses me. It's so amazingly sweet that my heart breaks a little, because now I have to take her to the airport and say goodbye.