Who the hell knows...

I still have my fingers buried deep inside of Abigail and her hands are still working to undo my pants. She doesn't seem like she's going to answer Leo, who's right on the other side of the door, and I'm most definitely not going to push the issue. Not when she just freed my rock hard cock from my pants and now she has her hand wrapped around my base and she's slowly working her way up to the tip. I close my eyes and hold back the groan that starts deep in my throat.

Leo knocks again.

"Abby I know you're in there and if I had to guess Andrew's with you. I hate to interrupt whatever you two are doing but there's a man out her who saw your murals and said he's seen your work before. He asked to talk to you."

I drop my head to rest it on top of Abigail's.

"She'll be out in a minute."

She strokes me harder.

"No. I won't."

I groan and place my hand on top of hers to stop her.

"Yes. She will."

I pull away from her and start to do my pants back up. When I'm done I see she's pissed off. I take her face in my hands and look her in the eyes.

"We will continue this later." I kiss her until we're both worked up again. "After we talk."

She groans.

"You know for a guy you sure do like to talk."

I laugh and unlock the door. Leo's standing there and raises an eyebrow at us and gives a little smirk. I ignore him but Abby pushes him.

"Shut up."

Leo just laughs and leads us over to a good looking man, I'm guessing he's in his mid thirties. He's tall, athletic build, with black hair and light eyes. I instantly don't like him.

Leo does the introductions.

"Abigail and Andrew this is Nick Mavros. Nick this is Abigail Anderson and Andrew Miller. Abigail is the photographer you were interested in meeting."

Nick reaches out his hand for me to shake and I do. Next he turns to Abby she takes his hand and he gives her giant smile that shows off a big dimple on his right side. He holds onto her hand a little longer than I like.

"Pleased to meet you, Abigail. I'm a big fan of your work. I actually have a couple of you peices hanging in my home."

He finally lets go of her hand and Abigail smiles at him.

"Thank you, Nick. I'm pleased that you like my work. Where did you acquire the peices from?"

"A gallery in Chicago. That's actually where I'm from. I'm just in town visiting relatives for the holidays. My family and I are big supporters of Cassie's Hope and so we all decided to attend the gala tonight."

"I'm from Chicago as well. I'm also in town spending the holidays friends. How your family become involved in Cassie's Hope if you don't me asking?"

"Not at all. Sadly, my sister had childhood leukemia and passed away when we were young. My family went through alot back then and ever since then we've been big supporters of Children's Hospital. When Leo opened Cassies Hope we were thrilled to help out in any way possible. We only wish there would of been a place like this back then."

"I'm so sorry for your loss. That must of been incredibly hard for you growing up."

"It was but I still have amazing memories with my sister. She lit up the room and had a laugh like nobody else."

"That's sweet of you. It sounds like she was lucky to have you as a brother."

Damn, just when I wanted to hate this guy, he ends up being a nice guy. Leo jumps into the conversation and they talk about the facility here and what it's doing for a lot of families. Eventually the conversation shifts and Nick brings me into it.

"So Andrew, are you from Cincinnati or are you also just visiting?"

"I'm from Cincinnati."

I have a feeling he asked that question to try and gage what's going on with me and Abby. And when he smiles at my answer I know I'm right.

"What do you do for a living?"

"I'm the Cheif Marketing Officer for a large corporation here in town.  What about you?"

"I'm an artist. Mainly sculptures but I do some painting as well."

I hear Abby gasp so I turn to look at her.

"Oh my god! You're the Nicholas Mavros. I've seen your work. I'm sorry it didn't click before."

Nick's smile just jumped up ten notches.

"No problem. What did you think of my work?"

"Your work is incredible. Do sensual and provocative." Abigal turns to me. "Nicholas is an amazing sculptor who cast stunning nudes of men and women in bronze. His work is very well know in the art world."

Great the guy is gorgeous, wealthy, generous, an artist who works with naked people all day and he lives in Chicago. I'm fucking screwed.

"That's very interesting. I'll have to check out your work sometime." I turn to Abby. "I'm going to get a drink would you like anything?"

"No, I'm fine. Thank you."

I nod and head towards the bar. I need about five drinks if I'm being honest. While I'm waiting for my bourbon Noah comes up to me.

"Who's the sex God that's drooling all over Abby?"

The bartender hands me my drink and I down it before turning to Noah.

"Nicholas Mavros. A sculptor of nudes who lives in Chicago. Oh and he owns some of Abigail's photographs. He's a fan of hers and apparently she's a fan of his."

"Wow. That sucks for you man."

I can't help but laugh. Leave it to Noah to tell it like it is.

"Yeah. Just a little."

"So what happened between the two of you when you guys disappeared before?"

"Things that shouldn't have without us talking first."

"So now what?"

"I told her we would continue things later since we were interrupted but that we needed to talk first. She didn't seem happy about that and now she's all star struck by Mister sex on stick so who the hell knows what will happen."