Part Sixty-Four: Shattered Promises

NO ONE'S POV:

"Camila…." Harry's voice came harsh after a long time of silence, snapping the attention of the other four boys whom were all now gathered in the living room, "H-he knows her… he knows Camila… he- he might go to her." he spoke in a scared voice.

"That's right." Liam agreed in fear, "We have to bring her here."

"I'll go with Paul to pick her up." Niall said as he got up and went out the house where Paul and the other bodyguards were gathered in the garden. He told him about Camila and he nodded before they both went to the car and drove to Camila's work place.

Harry buried his head in his hands again and went back to what he has been doing since the moment he entered the house; crying and blaming himself for everything happened to his sister.

Niall wore his sunglasses and put his hat on before entering the restaurant where Camila was standing behind the cash, he did this so the fans won't notice him but he also didn't want Camila to see how red his eyes were out of crying. She recognized him immediately when he approached to her, smiling widely and greeting him, "Heeey Nialler, how are you?"

"I'm fine." His voice was low and shaky, indicating that there was something wrong, "What about you?"

"Good, are you okay?" she asked, sensing his nervousness.

"I'm… yeah, I'm… I'm fine." He stuttered, giving her a barely visible smile, "Camila I came to pick you up, please bring your things and come with me." now Camila was sure that something was wrong.

"Why? What's wrong? What happened, Niall?" she asked nervously.

"Nothing, nothing is wrong… I just wan-"

"Don't lie to me, Niall. What's wrong? Is someone hurt?" she gasped, taking her apron off in rush, "Oh my God, is everyone alright?"

"Every-everyone is alright, don't worry." Again, the stutter in his voice assured her that he's lying.

"You're lying, you're lying I swear." She mumbled and shook her head, hurrying back inside and bringing her jacket and her bag before she went back to him, "I have to go Normani." She informed her friend who was standing by the other cash.

"Okay honey, see you tomorrow." She waved to her and went back to serving the costumer in front of her. "Let's go." Camila walked with him and they went to the car where Paul was sitting and waiting for them. Camila got even more scared when she saw that Paul was the one driving the car and it assured her that something bad had happened. They got inside and Paul started driving back to the house.

"Niall, please tell me what's wrong, you're scaring me." she pleaded and Niall breathed deeply, barely able to hold his tears.

"I…. I don't know…" he sighed, looking out the window.